Monday 18 September 2017

Sri Kalika Kavacham – Sri Mahanirvana Thanthram - Lyrics and meanings



|| Jai Sriman Narayana ||










Lord Sadhashiva speaks “ I shall narrate the splendor of Goddess Sri Kalika who is Parambhrama, listening to the glorious verses of Sri Kalika Kavacham is highly propitious, she is triumphant in three worlds, sacred armor of Goddess Kalika was composed by  Rishi Shiva, Anushtup as Chandhass, presiding deity is Goddess Kalika, it has Maya as beejam, Rama as Shakthi, Kreem as Keelakam,  and Kam as Siddha, in this way eulogizes the glories of Goddess Kalika.  I shall recite the sacred syllable  Hreem and earnestly pray to Goddess Kalika to protect my head, I shall recite the sacred syllable  Shreem and earnestly pray to Goddess Kalika to protect  my face, I shall recite the sacred syllable  Kreem and earnestly pray to Parashakthi to protect my heart, I shall earnestly pray to Parathpara to protect my throat, I shall earnestly pray to Jagadhdhathri who is the protector of Universe and its living beings to protect my eyes, I shall earnestly pray to Goddess Shankari/consort of Lord Shankara to protect my ears, I shall earnestly pray to Mahamaya/great illusionist to protect my nose, I shall earnestly pray to Sarvamangala who is the provider of all the auspiciousness to protect my taste bud, I shall earnestly pray to Kaumari/who has everlasting youth to protect my teeth, I shall earnestly pray to Kamalalaya who resides in the abode decorated with lotus flowers to protect my cheecks, I shall earnestly pray to Kshama who symbolizes patience to protect my lips, I shall earnestly pray to Charuhasini who have beautiful smile to protect my chin, I shall earnestly pray to Kuleshani who represents illustrious clan to protect my neck, I shall earnestly pray to Kripamayi who symbolizes kindness to protect my limbs, I shall earnestly pray to Bahudha who is munificient to protect my arms, I shall earnestly pray to Kaivalyadhayini who provides highly meritorious rewards to protect my hands, I shall earnestly pray to Kapardhini who have attractive matted hairlocks to protect my upper part of the shoulders, I shall earnestly pray to Thrailokhyatharini who  provides liberations to souls to protect my back portion of the body, I shall earnestly pray to Aparnna who follows severe austerities and penances to protect me from all sides, I shall earnestly pray to Kamadasana who is mounted on tortoise to protect my waist area, I shall earnestly pray to Vishalakshi who have beautiful wide eyes to protect my navel, I shall earnestly pray to  Prabhavathi who has supreme effulgence to protect my reproductive organs, I shall earnestly pray to Kalyani who is the provider of all kinds of auspiciousness to protect my thighs, I shall earnestly pray to Goddess Parvathi who is the consort of Lord Shiva to protect my feet. “  The sacred armor of Goddess Kalika eradicates all kinds of miseries and sorrows of the worshiper, it protects all the limbs and  life of worshiper, it provides all kinds of supernatural powers to worshiper, it removes all kinds of uncertainties in the life of worshiper, and the worshiper remains protected always with the grace of Goddess Kalika, it is divine and highly propitious hymn whoever recite or listens to it would remain unconquerable in the three worlds, sacred armor of Goddess Kalika should be recited with utmost faith and devotion during the hours of worship.


Sri Sadhashiva Uvacha –

Kathitham Paramam Bhrama Prakrithe : Sthavanam Mahath | Adhyaya: Srikalikaya: Kavacham Shrunu Sambratham ||

Thrailokhya Vijayasyasya Kavachasya  Rishi: Shiva: | Chandho Anushtup Devatha Cha  Adhya  Kali Prakeerthitha ||

Maya Beejam Beejam Ithi Rama Rakthirudhahritha | Kreem Keelakam Kamya Siddhau Viniyoga: Prakeerthitha: ||

Hreemadhya Mey Shira: Pathu Shreem Kali Vadhanam Mama | Hridhayam Kreem Parashakthi: Payath Kandam Parathpara ||

Nethre Pathu Jagadhdhathri Karnnau Rakshathu Shankari | Ghranam Pathu Mahamaya  Rasanam Sarvamangala ||

Dhanthan Rakshathu Kaumari Kapolau Kamalalaya | Aushtadharau Kshama  Rakshe  Chibukam Charuhasini ||

Greevam Payath  Kuleshani Kakuth Pathu Kripamayi | Dhau Bahu  Bahudha  Raksheth Karau Kaivalyadhayini ||

Skandhau Kapardhini Pathu Prishtam Thrailokhyatharini | Parshve  Payadhaparnna Mey Kadim Me  Kamadasana ||

Nabhau Pathu Vishalakshi Prajasthanam Prabhavathi | Ooru Rakshathu Kalyani Padhau Mey  Pathu Parvathi ||

Jaya  Durgavathu Pranan Sarvangam Sarvasiddhidha | Rakshaheenam Thu Yathsthanam Varjitham  Kavachena Cha ||

Thath Sarvam Me Sadha  Rakshedhadhya Kali Sanathani | Ithi They Kadhitham Dhivyam Thrailokhya Vijayabhidham ||

Kavacham Kalika Devya  Adhyaya: Paramathbhutham | Poojakale  Padethyasthu Adhyadhikritha Manasa: ||


||Ithi Mahanirvana Thanthre Sri Kalika Kavacham Sampoornnam ||


|| Jai Sriman Narayana ||