Tuesday 30 January 2018

Sri Balamukundhasthuthi – Sri Bhrama Puranam – Lyric and meanings




|| Jai Sriman Narayana ||












Sri Markandeya speaks “ Oh! Devadeva who is  Lord of Lords, Oh! Jagannatha who is the Lord of Universe, Oh! Mayabala who is divine personified as beautiful child with illusionary powers, he is divine personified as most charming child, Oh! Padmaksha who has beautiful eyes resembles to lotus flower petals, I am compley worn out of miseries and sorrows of worldly existence I shall surrender to your lotus feet, kindly protect me, Oh! Surashreshta/supreme Lord, I am completely exhausted due to the whirlwind of fire and heavy downpour, Oh! Purushoththama who is flawless, kindly protect me.  I am wholly drained of extremely violent wind in the Universe; I am completely battered with anxiety and distress, Oh! Purushoththama kindly protect me.   I am completely worn out of the deluge at the end of Yuga, Oh ! Purushoththama, kindly shower peace and protect me. Oh! Jagathpathe who is the commander of Universe, I am utterly panic-stricken with hunger and thirst, Oh! Purushoththama I have no one to protect, Oh! Purushoththama, I have left all alone to witness the massive destruction of living and non-living, kindly protect me, Oh! Devesha, I am completely perplexed and alarmed by the sight of massive destruction of living and non-living things by sitting inside your stomach, Oh! Purushoththama, kindly protect me, Oh! Purushoththama, I am helpless, I have no one to protect me, Oh! Vibhudhashreshta/supreme preceptor, kindly protects me, Oh! Vibhudhapriya/beloved of all the deities, kindly protects me, Oh! Vibhudhanatha/Lord of Lords kindly protects me, Oh! Vibhudhalaya who is safest heaven of deities, kindly protect me, Oh! Sarvalokesha/Lord of three worlds, kindly protects me, Oh! Jagathkaranakarana who is major cause for all the causes, kindly protect me, Oh! Sarvakrithdeva who performs all the functions of the deities, kindly protect me, Oh! Bhoodhara who is embodied as Earth and protector of Earth/consort of Earth, kindly protect me, Oh! Salilavasa who reclines on the milky ocean, kindly protect me, Oh! Madhusoodhana who is the slayer of demon Madhu, kindly protect me, Oh! Kamalakantha who is the Lord of Goddess Sri Mahalakshmi, kindly protect me, Oh! Thridhasheshvara who represents trinities, kindly protect me, Oh! Kamsakeshighna who is the slayer of Kamsa and Keshi, kindly protect me, Oh! Arishtanashana who crushed the pride of Arishta, kindly protect me, Oh! Krishna who is the slayer of demons, kindly protects me, Oh! Dhanujanthaka who destroys Dhanava, kindly protect me, Oh! Mathuravasa who resides on the sacred land of Mathura, kindly protect me, Oh! Yadhunandhana who is the delight of Yadhu clan, kindly protect me, Oh! Shakravaraja kindly protect me, Oh! Varada who showers abundance of boons to worshiper, Oh! Avyaya who is not perceivable through senses, kindly protect me.  Oh! Supreme Lord, you have personified as Mahi/Earth, Jalam/Water, Agni/Fire, Air, and Sky. You represent mind, ego and intellect, Oh! Jagathipathi you represents Prakrithi, Purusha and Sathvik nature, you are omnipresent, you are flawless, Oh! Prabho, you represents sensory organs, sounds and subjects, you represents Dikpalaka/Lord of directions, Dharmam/righteousness, Veda, Yajja/fire sacrifices, alms provided to priests, you represents Lord Indhra, Lord Shiva and all the deities, you represents fire sacrifices and  offerings in the fire sacrifices,  you gracefully accepts the offerings in the fire sacrifices, you represents Yama, ancestors/Pithrus, and Viratpurusha, you are the protector of Universe and its living beings, you are the Lord of Varuna, space, Vayu, Dhaneshvara/Lord Kubera, you represents Eshanam, you are eternal, you represents Lord Ganesha andLord  Shanmukha as well, you are Rudra, Vasava, Adithya and all the deities, you represents Dhanava, Yaksha, Dhaithya, Maruthgana as well, you represents Siddhas, Apsaras, Naga, Gandharva, and Charana, Oh! Acchyutha/infallible, you are the Lord of Pithru, Valakhilya, Praja, Rishis and Sages, Ganas, Ashvinikumaras and Nishachara, you represents all living and non-living things, you are perceptiable to lotus born Bhrama, you represents past, present and future, you are supreme soul, you are firm, you are not perceivable through senses and you have no specific form, you are imperishable/eternal, you are omnipresent, Oh! Maheshvara, you have embodied as sky, you are serene and you have no birth, Oh! Prabhu, you are imperishable, oh! Deva I am incompetent to describe your glories, I had to put great effort to eulogize your marvelousness with my limited intellect, Oh! Devevesha, kindly pardon me.”



Sri Markandeya Uvacha –

Devadeva Jagannatha  Mayabala Vapurdhara | Thrahi Mam Charupadmaksha  Dhukhitham Sharanagatham ||

Santhaptho Asmi Surashreshta  Samvarththakhyena  Vahnina | Angara Varsha Bheetham Cha Thrahi Mam Purushoththama ||

Shishithashcha  Prachandena Vayuna  Jagadhayuna | Vihvaloaham Thadha  Shrantha Sthrahi Mam Purushoththama ||

Thapithashcha  Thashamathyai: Pralayavarththakadhibhi: | Na Shanthimadhigacchami Thrahi Mam Purushoththama ||

Thrishithashcha  Kshudhavishto Dhukhithashcha Jagathpathe | Thratharam Nathra Pashyami Thrahi Mam Purushoththama ||

Asminnekarnnave Ghore  Vinashte  Sa Charachare | Na  Chanthamadhigacchami Thrahi Mam Purushoththama ||

Thavodhare Cha Devesha  Maya Dhrishtam Characharam | Vismithoaham Vishannashcha  Thrahi Mam Purushoththama ||

Samsare Asminniralambe  Praseedha Purushoththama | Praseedha Vibudhashreshta  Praseedha Vibudhapriya ||

Praseedha Vibudham Natha Praseedha Vibudhalaya | Praseedha Sarvalokesha  Jagathkarana Karana ||

Praseedha  Sarvakrithdeva  Praseedha  Mama Bhoodhara | Praseedha  Salilavasa  Praseedha Madhusoodhana ||

Praseedha Kamalakantha  Praseedha Thridhasheshvara | Praseedha  Kamsa Keshighna  Praseedha Arishtanashana ||

Praseedha Krishna Dhaithyaghna  Praseedha  Dhanujanthaka | Praseedha Mathuravasa  Praseedha  Yadhunandhana ||

Praseedha  Shakravaraja Praseedha  Varadha Avyaya | Thvam Mahi Thvam Jalam Deva Thvamagnisthvam Sameerana: ||

Thvam Nabhasthvam Manashchaiva  Thvam Ahamkara Yeva Cha | Thvam Buddhi: Prakrithishchaiva  Saththvadhyasthvam Jagathpathe ||

Purushasthvam Jagathvyapi Purushadhapi Choththama: | Thvam Indhriyani Sarvani  Shabdhdhya: Vishaya Prabho ||

Thvam Dhikpalashcha Dharmashcha  Veda Yajja: Sadhakshina: | Thvam Indhrasthvam Shivo Devasthvam Havisthvam Huthashana: ||

Thvam Yama: Pithruratdeva  Thvam  Rakshodhipathi: Swayam | Varunasthvam Apam Natha  Thvam Vayusthvam Dhaneshvara: ||

Thvam Eshanasthvam Ananthasthvam Ganeshashcha  Shanmukha: | Vasavasthvam Thadha  Rudrasthvam Adhithyashcha  Gechara: ||

Dhanavasthvam Thadha Yakshasthvam Dhaithya: Samaruth Gana: | Sidhdhashcha Apsaraso Nago  Gandharvasthvam Sa Charana: ||

Pitharo Valakhilyashcha  Prajanampathaye Achyutha | Munayasthvam Rishigansthvam Ashvinau Nishachara : ||

Anyashcha  Jathayasthvam Hi Yath  Kinchith Jeeva Sanjjitham | Kim Chathra  Bahunokthena  Bhramadhisthambagocharam ||

Bhootham Bhavyam Bhavishyam Cha Thvam Jagath  Sacharacharam | Yaththe Roopam Param Deva  Koodastham Achalam Dhruvam ||

Bhramadhyasthanna Jananthi Kathamanyealpamedhasa: | Deva Shuddha Svabhavoasi Nithysthvam Prakrithe: Para: ||

Avyaktha: Shashvatho Anantha: Sarvavyapi Maheshvara: | Thvam Akasha: Para: Shantho Ajasthvam Vibhuravyaya: ||

Yevam Thvam Nirgunam Sthothum Ka:  Shaknothi Niranjjanam | Sthutho Asi Yanmaya  Deva  Vikalena Alpachethasa | Thath Sarvam Devadevesha  Kshanthumarhasi Cha Avyaya: ||

|| Ithi Sri Bhramapurane Sri Marakandeya Virachitham Sri Balamukundha Sthuthi: Sampoornnam||



|| Jai Sriman Narayana ||