Sunday 31 January 2021

Sri Vinaya Pathrika - Sri Tulasidas Maharaj – Sri Hanuman Sthuthi

 



Chapter – 16 – Sri Vinaya Patrika – Sri Hanuman Sthuthi


Sri Tulsidas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Pavanakumara, you are extremely valorous, you are beloved of Lord Rama, kindly do whatever you wish to do with me. Oh! Bhagavan, you can perform the most impossible tasks, your grace can make the life of the unfortunate Jeeva fruitful, Oh! Protector of the three worlds, why did you keep me afar from you and hurled me into utter darkness? How did you approve of me as a sincere attendant before and honored? Why did you abandon me now, what was the sin committed? You have approved me as your sincere devotee, and now you have deserted me. I have always been consuming pieces of meals received as alms, singing in praise of you. I have been living all my life in your faith, and I always dependent on you. How could you become so distant to me, like the ordinary humans? You are the knower of all, you know what’s happening with me, you are Gnaninam Agraganya/super intellectual, Oh! Bhagavan, I know very well that whoever untruthful to masters would lose self-respect as well as honor. The ignorant Jeeva constantly chases after the material matters, possession, wealth, richness, money, fame, children, wife, relatives, and companion, due to Mahamoha/illusion, ignorance, ultimately forgets the Paramathma Parambhramam resides as a soul in it and undergoes constant sufferings and grief of worldly existence. You are a sincere attendant of Lord Rama and Devi Janaki, I am Tulasidas despairingly wandering through the worldly existence, you are my safest asylum, hence kindly guide me to reach  the lotus feet of Lord Raghunatha.”

 

Sri Tulsidas Maharaj continues “Oh! Hanuman, do not take seriously the saying of a tormented, selfish, distressed, and depressed Jeeva, these are extremely perplexed, and do not think good or bad of their words. It is evident in the Samsara that, the heavy downpour and the lack of downpour, both would stir intense trepidations among the Jeeva, eventually they curse the deities in either way. The truth is the supreme Lord Parameshwara did not take the curses of Jeeva seriously. Oh! Bhagavan, I have openly accused you because of intense trepidation and sufferings of worldly existence in the Kali era, kindly shower your mercy and compassionate grace upon me, and forgive me. The innocent Jeeva remembers only noble souls, well-wisher, promising people during the hours of extreme difficulties, they can only protect by all means during the time of troubles. Oh! Bhagavan, the Masters must be kind enough to point out the mistakes in attendants and guide them, I am Tulsidas is a firm and sincere devotee of you, and have already taken shelter at your lotus feet.”


33) Samarath Suan Sameerake Raghubeer Piyare| Mopar Kibi Thohi JO Kari Lehi Bhiya Re|| Their Mahima The Chalai Chinchini Chiya Re | Andhiyaro Meri Bar Kyo Tribhuvan Ujiyare || Kehi Karani Jan Janikai Sanman Kiya Re | Kehi Adha Auguna Apane Kar Dari Dhiya Re || Khayi Khonchi Mangi Mei Thero Nama Liya Re | There Bal Bali  Aju Lau Jag Jagi Jiya Re || Jo Theso Hothau Phirau Mero Hethu Hiya Re | Thau Kyo Badhana Dhekhavatho Kahi Bachan Iyare || Thoso Gyana Nidhana Ko Sarbagya Biya Re | Ham Samucchath Saidhrohaki Gathi Cchar Cchiya Re || There Swami Ram Se  Swamini Siya Re | Thaham Tulasike Kaunko Kako Thakiya Re ||

 

34) Athi Arath Athi Swarathi Athi Dheena Dhukhari | Inko Bilagu Na Maniye  Bolahim Na Bichari || Loka Reethi Dhekhi Suni Vyakula Nara Nari | Athi Barshe Anabarbehum Dehim Dheivahim Gari || Nakahi Aye Nathaso Samsathi Bhaya Bhari | Kahi Ayo Kibi Cchama Nija Aur Nihari || Samai Samkare Sumiriye  Samarath Hithakari | So Sab Bidhi Ubar Karai Aparadh Bisari || Bigari  Sevakaki Sadha Sahebahim Sudhari |Tulasipar Their Kripa  Nirupadhi Nirari ||