Sunday 28 March 2021

Sri Vinaya Pathrika – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Ramanama Mahima - The recitation of Ramanama to get rid of Garbhavasa Dhukham

 

 


Chapter – 147 -Sri Vinaya Pathrika  – Ramanama Mahima  - The recitation of Ramanama to get rid of Garbhavasa Dhukham

 

Sri Tulsidas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Prabho, how did I appeal to you? Whenever I think of the sins committed by Man Vachana and Karma, I feel so disappointed and embarrassed, instantly the courage I have gathered to take shelter at your lotus feet slip out of my hand, I feel ashamed and guilty of myself.  Alas! I am not ashamed of revealing myself as your sincere devotee, singing in praise of your endless glories before the world, in a sweet tone, sadly in the very next moment, I indulge in Vishayaroopi Samsara, Shabdha, Sparasha, Rasa, Roopa, Gandha, unfortunately! my mind and intellect, Karma and Gnanendhriyas are not under my control, it keeps chasing after the material and bodily pleasure. Oh! Prabho, I present myself as a sincere devotee before the crowd, attired in crisp clothe, adorned in Tulsi beads on the neck, decorated beautiful vermilion and sandal paste on the forehead, singing in praise of your glories in melodious tone like a Mahathma, unfortunately, my mind and intellect has not stopped seeking pleasure in the worldly matters, and infinite Nama Roopa Dhrishya. Oh! Prabho, I am a grave sinner, each and every single bodily hair is drenched in Mahapapa and its countless, even though I wish myself to be counted as one of your sincere devotees, and dreaming to become Santhshiromani/Mahathma. Oh! Prabho, I am so wicked and deceitful, seated on the mountain-sized Dhambha/pride, although I am an ignorant, I wish everyone to respect me and honor me as an intellectual, and consider myself as an ardent devotee of you. Oh! Prabho, but several times I have heard people saying that ‘He is Rambhola, he is Rama’s devotee’, I don’t know whether it is true or false, even I wish to hear the same always. Oh! Prabho, kindly shower your compassionate grace upon Tulsidas and protect the promise to your devotee, so that I would get rid of suffering of grief of Samsara, Ahamkara, Mamakara, Thapathraya, and ultimately from the grief of repeated births/Garbhavasa Dhukham as well.”



208) Nath Sau Kaun Binathi Kahi  Sunavai | Thribidha Bidhi Amitha Avaloki Adha  Aapne | Saran Sanmukha Hotha Sakuchi Sira Navai || Birachi Haribhagathiko Besha Bar  Tatika Kapata Dhal Harith Pallavani Cchavai | Namalagi Layi Lasa Lalitha Bachan Kahi  Byadha Jyo  Bishaya Bihagani  Bajjavai || Kutila Sathakodi Mere Romapar Variyahi Sadhu Ganathime Pahalehi Ganavai | Parama Barbara Kharba Garbhaparbath Chadyo |  Agaya Sarbagya Janmani Janavai || Sanch Kidhau Joot Moko Kahath Koau Koau Ram! Ravaro  Hau Thumharo Kahavai | Biradhaki Laj Kari Das  Tulasihi Dev ! Lehu Apanayi Ab Dhehu Jani  Bavai ||