Sunday 11 April 2021

Sri Vinaya Pathrika – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Sri Ramanama Mahima

 


Chapter 189 – Sri Vinaya Pathrika –Sri Ramanama Mahima


Sri Tulsidas Maharaj speaks “ Oh! Prabho, If I have taken shelter in someone else or if I have got protection from them, why should I cry before you and complain about your unkindness to me. Oh! Sri Ramachandra, you have taken care and protected the Jeevas of Aalasi/ignorant, lethargic, lazy, inactive, and Abhaga/unfortunate like me. Oh! Kripalu, you are the King of Ayodhya and I am born and live in the Ayodhya. Oh! Prabho, I haven’t taken up the sincere worship of Lord Ganesha, Lord Shiva, Lord Parvathi, Lord Bhrama, Lord Vishnu, Dhikpalakas, Surya etc. I believe all that happiness and welfare/Yoga and Kshema I have achieved with the recitation of Ramanama. Oh! Prabho, I have achieved all that haven’t heard of, and all those Sadhanas innates were well protected. I have achieved the nickname ‘Rambhola’ with the constant recitation of the Ramanama, which is inseparable from me, I have attained nectar-like bliss from the Ramanama, now I have understood that the rest of the Sadhanas are insignificant. Oh! Prabho, the impurities of Kama, Krodha, Lobha, Moha, Madha, Mathshcharya, Ahamakara, Mamakara are innate in me like everybody else. You are the protector of Jeeva, in the presence of all these impurities in my heart, will the Premaroopi Ramanama wealth surpass? Oh! Maharaj, kindly think about it, did you make any delay in fulfilling the desires of the deities and your distressed devotees? Then why you are making me wait so long to achieve your grace? Oh! Prabho, you are Pathitha Pavana, Sharanagatha Rakshak, that made me rush towards to you, I have trusted you heartily, I have taken great pleasure in reciting your name ‘Rama’, I have great faith in it, but I am anxious about the evilness of Kali era which is making all effort to keep me afar from you, and hurling me into the toxic poison of worldly matters of infinite Nama Roopa, and Dhrishya, Ahamkara, and Mamakara. Oh! Raghunath, I am unbending to hear from you, and I promise that I won’t leave your doorsteps until I hear “Tulsi Tu Mero Hai, Oh! Tulsi you are mine, do not get disappointed or worried.”

 

250) Tho Hau  Bar Bar  Prabhuhi Pukarikai Khijjavatho Na Jo Pai Moko Hotho Kahu Takur Taharu| Aalasi Abhoge Moso Thai Kripalu Pale Pose Raja  Mere  Rajaram Avadha Saharu || Seye Na  Dhigeesa Na Dhinesa Na Ganesa Gauri Hith Kai Na Mane Bidhi Hariau Na Haru | Ramanama Hi Sau Joga Cchema Nema  Prema Pan Sudha  So Bharoso Yehu Dhoosaro Jaharu || Samachar Sathake Anath Nath! Kasau Kahau Nath Hi Ke Hath Sab  Chorau Paharu | Nija Kaj Surakaj Aarathke Kaj Raj! Boojjiye Bilamb Kaha Kahu Na Gaharu || Reethi Suni Ravari Pratheethi Preethi Ravare  Sau  Darath Hau Dhekhi Kalikala Ko  Kaharu| Kahe Hi Banaigi Kai Kahaye  Bali Jau Ram ‘Tulasi’! Thu  Mero Hari  Hiye  Na  Haharu’||