Monday 31 October 2022

Sri Surdas Maharaj – Sri Sur – Vinaya – Pathrika – The supreme Lord is Antharyami/resides as a soul, the knower of All

 



Chapter – 209-  Sur -Vinaya – Pathrika –The supreme Lord is Antharyami/resides as a soul, the knower of All

Sri Surdas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Hari, there is no one distressed like me, Oh! Prabhu, you are Antharyami who resides as a soul in the living and non-living things, you are the knower of All, you are the cause of the Universe and its living and non-living things, you are all-pervasive supreme Bhramam, you are the Sacchidhanandha/Sath+Chith+Anandha/eternal+pure+bliss/ Swaroopa Paramathma Parambhramam who is the sole source of the functioning of the mind, chithth, Ahamkara, intellect, vital air/Prana, Karma and Gnanendhriyas/sensory organs, etc. Oh! Prabho, you are aware of the mountain-sized sins committed by me, I was arrogant, ignorant, dull-minded, I was thoughtless, I have been portraying untruthful as truthful, I was drenched in the infinite worldly matters of fleeting nature, I have considered the possession, richness, wealth, money, wife, children, relatives, companion, and fame are permanent, would follow me wherever I go, alas! nothing was real, it was like a dream. Oh! Prabho, I have served the people who were soaked in worldly matters, and material and physical pleasures, I did not serve the Santh/saintly, Mahathma, noble souls who are the reservoir of wisdom, and Paramarththa Thaththvam/absolute knowledge. I was chasing after wealth, possession, fame and richness, etc. like the deer musk/Kasthuri is the fragrant substance restored in its body that does not mind wandering with the dirty creatures, I was in the association of the wicked and deceitful, leaving the association of Santh, Mahathma, noble souls who represent Bhagavan Namaroopi Chinthamani/precious gem. Oh! Prabho, I experienced absolute serenity,  the moment I surrendered at your lotus feet, Oh! Prabho, I am a distressed soul, you are the savior of the distraught people, kindly save your promise to your devotees and liberate me from the sufferings of worldly existence and repeated births.”


Mosau Pathitha Na Aur Hare | Janath Hau Prabhu Antharjami Je Mei Karma Kare || Yesau Andha Adhama Abibeki Khotani Karatha Khare |Bishayi Manjja Biruktha Na  Seye Man Dhana Dhama Dhare || Jyau Makhi Mrigamadha Manditha Than Parihari Pootha Parai | Thyau Man Mooda Bishaya Gunja Gahi Chinthani Bisarai || Yese Aur Pathitha  Avalambitha The Cchin Mahath Thare | Sur Pathitha Thuma  Pathitha Udharana Biradha Ki Laj  Dhare ||