Tuesday 1 November 2022

Sri Surdas Maharaj – Sri Sur – Vinaya – Pathrika – The supreme soul is the source of the functioning of the mind, intellect, chiththa, Ahamkara, Prana/vital air, sensory organs, etc.

 



Chapter – 211-  Sur -Vinaya – Pathrika –The supreme soul is the source of the functioning of the mind, intellect, chiththa, Ahamkara, Prana/vital air, sensory organs, etc.


Sri Surdas Maharaj speaks “Oh~!Prabho, Oh! Sri Hari, why don’t you treat me as your own child? even if the child makes several mistakes, the mother is always forgiving to her child, she won’t accept her child as mischievous. Oh! Prabho, you are the cause of the Universe and its living and non-living things, you are the savior of the Universe, you are that supreme Bhramam resides as a soul in the Jeeva, you are the source of the functioning of the mind, intellect, chithth, Ahamkara, vital air/Prana, Karma and Gnanendhriyas/sensory organs, etc. you are the protector of the fetus in the mother’s womb. Oh! Prabho, you are the one who protected me while I was in the tiny dark space of my mother’s womb, I was helpless due to extreme heat and cold, and the upper part of my head was covered in the excreta and worms, I was restlessly moving inside my mother’s womb, how could you leave me now? Oh! Prabho, Lord Shankara gracefully swallowed the ‘Halahal’/the toxic poison initiated while churning the milky ocean for nectar by the deities and demon, Lord Mahadeva adorned the deadly poison on his neck/Neelkand Mahadev, why do not you release me from the toxic sins? Oh! Prabho, you are the ocean of mercy, protector of the distressed souls, I was ignorant, hence I have been chasing after the material and physical pleasures of fleeting nature, thus I have wasted precious birth as a human attached to the worldly matters of possession, richness, fame, wife, children, companion, relatives, etc. I did not utilize the precious birth for the practice of devotion, worship of Lord Sri Hari, singing in praise of Lord Sri Hari, or reciting the sacred names of the Lord, Oh! Prabho, you are Pathitha Pavan/protector of the soul, and I am helpless, worn out of grief and sufferings of worldly existence, kindly protect me.”


Apune Kau Ko Na Aadhar Dheyi? Jyau Balak Aparadh Koti Karai Mathu Na  Manai Theyi|| The Beli Kaise Dhahiyath Hai Je Apane Rasa Bheyi | Srisankara Bahu RAthana Thyagi Kai Bishahi Kanda Dhari Leyi || Matha Acchatha Ccheera Bina  Sutha Marai Aja Kanda KuchaSeyi | Jadhdhyapi Suraj Maha Pathitha Hai Pathithapavana Thuma  Theyi||