Sunday 1 January 2023

Sri Surdas Maharaj – Sri Sur – Vinaya – Pathrika – The practice of perpetual devotion to perceive the all-pervasive supreme Bhramam

 



Chapter – 300-  Sur -Vinaya – Pathrika – The practice of perpetual devotion to perceive the all-pervasive supreme Bhramam

 

Sri Surdas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Prabho, Oh! Shyamabalarama,/the handsome Lord Shyamsundhar and Lord Balarama, I have already surrendered at your lotus feet, I have no one to protect me from the sufferings and grief of worldly existence. I have not pleased any demi-gods to fulfill my desires not even in my dreams. Oh! Prabho, Oh! Sri Hari, you are my Japa/utterance of sacred hymns, you are my Thapa/penance, you are my Niyama/austerities for self-control, and source to get rid of my impurities of the mind such as lust, desire, ego, anger jealousy, pride, Ahamkara, and Mamakara, you are my vows/Shamadhamadhi. Oh! Prabho, you are that supreme Bhramam and the fruit of my pure love which I perceive in everything and everywhere. You are the concept of my meditation, you are the ultimate goal of my life, hence kindly shower perpetual devotion/Ananya Bhakthi at your lotus feet.”


Syama Balarama Kau Sadha Gau | Syama Balarama Binu Dhusare Dev Kau  Swapna Hu Mahi Nahi Hridhaya Lyau || Yahai Japa Yahai Thapa Yahai  Mama Nema Bratha Yahai Mama Prema Phala Yahai Dhyau | Yahai Mama Dhyana Yahai Jjan Sumiran Yahai Sur Prabhu Dhehu Hau Yahai Pau ||