Wednesday 10 March 2021

Sri Vinaya Pathrika – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Ramanama Mahima - Bhavabandha Vimochan/to get freed from the cycles of repeated birth

 



Chapter - 99 -Sri Vinaya Patrika  – Ramanama Mahima - Bhavabandha Vimochan/to get freed from the cycles of repeated birth


Sri Tulsidas Maharaj speaks “ Oh! Hari, how do I blame you? My mind and intellect have been wedged on the infinite Nama Roopa Dhrishya/Kamalolupa, seeking pleasure in Shabdha/sound, Sparsha/touch, Rasa/taste, Roopa/appearance, and Gandh/smell, chasing after material welfare, possession, money, richness, fame, wealth, attachment to wife, children, companions, and relatives, etc. leaving the devotion and faith upon Lord Hari, and have been tactfully presenting myself as a devotee and Gnani, and was yearning to achieve respect and honor from others. Oh! Prabho, I am ignorant, I haven’t practiced your worship or recitation of your sacred names and glories, I found pleasure in giving lectures and encouraging others to carry out your worship, but I haven’t practiced none of that I have preached. I have committed several sins with great enthusiasm, and I have hidden them safely in my heart. If I happened to perform any pious deed/Sathkarma, with the grace of the association of the noble-souls, I publicize them immediately without any shame and add to my glory like the grains collected from the field, hence everyone has misidentified me as Dharmathma, no one has taken notice of my sins.   Oh! Dhayanidhan, my mind is swollen with Ahamkara and Mamakara, therefore the tiniest particle of goodness in my heart gets harmed and thrown out, thus the Dhambha/pride destroying even the smallest portion of piousness. My mind is polluted with excessive lust and desires, and it makes me dance to its tune, like the monkey tied to a rope, dance to the tune of its master. I am presenting myself as an intellectual before the crowd and giving lectures on Paramavairagya and Paramarththa. Oh! Prabho, even though I am a Dhambi/arrogant, and dull-witted, but I consider myself as your servant. Oh! Raghunath, you are too kind and compassionate to your devotees, kindly liberate this Tulsi from the Bhavabandhan/ worldly matters and bondage.”

 

158) Kaise Dheau Nathahim Khori | Kamalolupa Bhramath Man Hari  Bhagathi Parihari Thori || Bahuth Preethi Pujayibe Par  Poojibe Par Thori | Dheth Sikh Sikhayo Na Manath Moodatha Asi  Mori || Kiye  Sahitha Saneha Je  Adha Hridhaya Rakhe  Chori | Sang Bas Kiye  Subham Sunaye  Sakala Loka  Nihori || Karau Jo  Kacchu Dharau Sachi Pachi Sukruthaseela Batori | Paiti Ura Barbas Dhayanidhi Dhambha Leth Aujori || Lobha Manhim Nachav Kapi Jyo Gare Aasadori | Bath Kahaim Banyi Budh Jyo Bar Biraga Nichori || Yethehum Par Thumharo Kahavath Laj Oonchayi Dhori | Nilajatha Par Reechi Raghubar Dhehu Tulasihim Cchori ||