Saturday 20 March 2021

Sri Vinaya Pathrika – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – The Veda, Scriptures, and Mahathmas loudly speaks about the Samsara is nothing but an ocean of grief, it is the reservoir of Papa, even after knowing all these why I am so drawn towards toxic poison like Vishayavisha?

 


Chapter – 126 -Sri Vinaya Patrika  – The Veda, Scriptures, and Mahathmas loudly speaks about the Samsara as nothing but an ocean of grief, it is the reservoir of Papa, even after knowing all these why I am so drawn towards the toxic poison like Vishayavisha?

 

Sri Tulsidas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Prabho, I have no one to lean on, hence I have already taken shelter at your lotus feet. Oh! Prabho, I have no Sadhanaroopi wealth of Bhakti, Gnana, Vairagya, not even in my dreams. Oh! Prabho, I have not taken up austerities, vow, Astheyam, Sathyam, Ahimsa, Dhaya, Shaucham, Dhanam, Shamam, Dhamam, Bhramacharyam, Athmavichara, Swadhyaya, etc. which is the only way to get rid of the sufferings of Samsarasagara. Oh! Prabho, I am getting tortured by the Kama, Krodha, Lobha, Moha, Madha, Mathshcharya, Ahamkara, Mamakara, day and night, alas! why I am not getting rid of this body which is a bundle of excreta, at this moment, I am worn out of all those impurities, lost serenity of mind, exhausted of redundant thoughts, I have no other way to get rid of the grief of Samsara, unless and until I achieve your Kripa. The Veda, Scriptures, and Mahathmas loudly speaks about the Samsara is nothing but an ocean of grief, it is the reservoir of Papa, even after knowing all these why I am so drawn towards the toxic poison like Vishayavisha? Oh! Hari, wasn’t that your trick on me? If not, why I am constantly getting drawn towards the worldly matters, Shabdha, Sparsha, Roopa, Rasa, and Gandha,? Oh! Prabho, if you have desired, you can transform the toxic poison into nectar, and you can transform the fire into ice, in the same way, you can make this Jeeva cross the ocean of Samsarasagara without the flight too. Oh! Kripalu, Oh! Paramahithakari, Oh! Prabho, you are too kind and compassionate to your devotees, hence it is difficult to find a deity like you. If I did not achieve your Kripa, or I did not take up the practice of pure devotion and love, then I would be the superior most dull Jeeva. Oh! Prabho, Oh! Raghunath, I have abandoned interest in worldly matters, Vishayavisha, Ahamkara, Mamakara, etc., and taken shelter at your lotus feet, Oh! Prabho, you are the one and only could cut off the Vipaththiroopi trap of Samsara on Tulsi.”



187) Thahim The Ayo Sarana Sabere | Gyana Biraga Bhagathi Sadhan Kachu Sapnehu Nath ! Na Mere || Lobha Moha  Madha Kama Krodha Ripu Phirath Raine Dhin Ghere | Thinahim Mile Man  Matho Bhayo Kupatha Rath Phirai Thiharehi Phere || Dhosha Nilaya Yaha Bishaya Sokapradha Kahath Santh Shruthi Dere | Janath Hu Anuraga  Thaham Athi So Hari  Thumrehi  Prere?|| Bisha Peeyush Sama Karahu Agini Hima  Thari  Sakahu Binu Bere | Thuma Sama Eesa Kripalu Parama Hitha Puni  Na Payihaim Herem || Yaha Jiya Jani Rahau Sab Thaji Raghubeer Bhrose Therem | Tulasidas Yaha Bipathi Bagurau  Thumhahim Sau Banai Nibere ||