Saturday 20 March 2021

Sri Vinaya Patrika – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – The significance of the association of Santh Samagama/Sadhusanga to achieve serenity of mind

 



Chapter – 125 -Sri Vinaya Pathrika  – The significance of the association of Santh Samagama/Sadhusanga to achieve serenity of mind

 

Sri Tulsidas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Prabho, how do I appeal before you? Oh! Prabho, whenever I think of your disciplines, virtues, and compassion, I am getting perplexed, and the courage gathered to appeal slithering out of my hands. Oh! Hare, I have abandoned all those Sadhanas, Swadhyaya, Athmavichara, Shamadhamadhi, I have discarded the ways to get rid of Ahamkara and Mamakara, lust, anger, desire, ego, pride, and jealousy, and attached to worldly matters, possession, money, richness, wealth, fame, wife, children, relatives and companion, etc. thereby I have lost the fortune to attend your Kripa. I am drenched in the Vishayavisha, will it bring any good to me? Hence constantly hurling myself into grief, agony, pain, and sorrows day and night. Oh! Prabho, I understand, the deeds performed by Man/mind, Karama/deeds, Bachan/words for the welfare of the Samsara, elevates the Jeeva from the Samsarasagara, alas! I haven’t followed any righteous deeds by mind, words, and deeds. Oh! Prabho, I get jealous of others' welfare, without any reason. The Veda and scriptures strongly recommended to be  in the association of noble souls, Virakthathma, Santh, Mahathma, to achieve serenity of mind, get rid of impurities of Kama, Krodha, Lobha, Moha, Madha, Mathshcharya, Ahamkara, and Mamakara. Oh! Prabho, the Abhiman/pride, Ajjana/ignorance, and Ershya/ego did not allow me to get closer to the noble souls, I have not been kind to them. Oh! Prabho, I take pleasure in the company of Jeeva soaked in the Samasasagara, Oh! Nath, how did I get achieve serenity of mind and get relieved from the grief of Samsara? Oh! Prabho, I am helpless, I cannot achieve Bhakti, Gnana, Vairagya, Santhsamagama, Sadhusanga, without your Kripa, otherwise I would be hurling into the vicious Samsarachakra again and again, and take birth in different Yoni. Oh! Prabho, Tulsi already have taken shelter in you, I have firm faith in you, then why should I take strenuous Sadhanas which could not provide any fruitfulness.”



186) Kaun Jathan Binathi Kariye | Nija Acharana Bichari Hari Hiya Mani Jani Dariye || Jehi Sadhana Hari ! Dhruvahu Jani  Jan So Hadi  Parihariye | Jathe Bipathi Jal Nisidhin Dhukha Thehi Patha Anusariye || Janath Hu Man Bachan Karama Parahitha Keenhe Thariye | So  Bipareeth Dhekhi Parasukha Binu Karana Hi Jariye || Shruthi Purana Sabko Math  Yah Sathsang Sudhrida Dhariye | Nija Abhimana Moha  Ersha  Bas  Thinahi Na Aadhariye || Santhath Soyi Priya Mohi Sadha Jathe Bhavanidhi Pariye | Kahau Ab Nath Kaun Balthe Samsaras0ga Hariye || Jab Kab Nija Karuna  Subhavathe Dhruvahu Thai Nisthariye | Tulasidas Bisvas Aan Nahim Kath Pachi Pachi Mariye ||