Friday 2 April 2021

Sri Vinaya Pathrika – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Sharanagathi to get rid of fear and anxiousness of Samsara

 





Chapter 161 – Sri Vinaya Pathrika - Sharanagathi to get rid of fear and anxiousness of Samsara 


Sri Tulsidas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Prabhu, Oh! Balihari, you are the Lord of the Universe and its living non-living things, you are Sadhguna Samudhra/ocean of virtues, and too kind and compassionate to the distressed soul, you are the provider of welfare and happiness, there is no deity as propitious as you. where did I go and whom shall I describe my sufferings and agony of Samsara? Oh! Prabho, wherever I get drawn towards the impurities of greediness/Lalach, and Lobha my mind becomes unsteady and wavering, even after all these yearnings for your grace and auspiciousness did not stop, it makes me deeply disappointed, like the owl gets perplexed watching the sunlight, and immediately get into the dark tiny hollow in the tree. I haven’t seen a single soul without desperation, distress, grief, agony, and sufferings in the Samsara. Oh! Prabho, whenever I listen to the propitiousness of the Kaliyuga which is superior to all the three Yugas, a simple gesture of devotion and recitation of ‘Ramanam’ wave off the Thapathraya of the Jeeva, I get enthused, immediately get disappointed to think that all the four Yugas are the same for Sadhanaheena Tulsi, hence I am always drenched in extreme agony and pain of Samsara. Oh! Prabho, so far, I was considered an orphan and desolate, because I was not taken any worship or recitation of your sacred name ‘Ram’. Oh! Sharanagatha Rakshaka, sadly even after taking up the practice of devotion I have the same experiences of the suffering of Samsara, hence I am confused and did not understand anything. Oh! Maharaj, Oh! Kamalanethra, I am sinking in Papa and Santhapa, Oh! Prabho, will I get any relief from the sufferings of Samsara? You are the only asylum to get rid of the impurities of the mind, Ahamkara, Mamakara, redundant thoughts, Kama, Krodha, Lobha, Moha, Madha, Mathscharya, and excessive interest in Shabdha, Sparsha, Rasa, Roopa, Gandh, etc.”

 

222) Bali Jau Aur Kasau Kahai?  Sadhgunasindhu Swami Sevakhith Kahu Na  Kripanidhiso Lahai || Jaham Jaham Lobha Lola Lalacha Bas  Nijahith Chith Chahani Chai | Thaham Thaham Tharani Thakath Ulook Jyo Bhataki Kutharu Kotar Gahai || Kala Subhavu Karama Bichithra Phaladhayak Suni Sir  Dhuni Rahai | Moko Thau Sakala Sadha Yekahi Rasa Dusaha Dhaha Dharuna Dhahai || Uchitha Anath Hoyi Dhukhabhajan Bhayo Nath! Kinkara Na Hai | Ab Ravaro Kahayi Na Boojjiye  Saranapal! Sansathi Sahai || Maharaj! Rajeevabilochan! Magan Papa Santhap Hai | Tulasi Prahu! Jab Thab Jehi Thahi Bidhi Rama Nibahe Nirabahai ||