Thursday 1 April 2021

Sri Vinaya Pathrika – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Sharanagathi

 



Chapter – 160 -Sri Vinaya Patrika  – Sharanagathi

 

Sri Tulsidas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Prabho, I am yearning for your compassionate grace day and night, Oh! Dheenadhayalo, do not know when will I achieve your Kripa? Oh! Prabho, the Bhakti, Gnana, Vairagya, righteousness, virtues, Shama, Dhama, Ahimsa, Sathyam, Dhaya, Dhanam, Astheyam, Bhramacharya, Dhrithi, Kshama, Shaucham, Arjjavam, etc. started to flee watching the Kali. All that remaining is Avagun/immoralities, and sins. The Earth has become hotter than the brightness of Surya, due to the burden of sinners/wicked and immoral people, hence there is no Sadhana left to practice to get rid of the Thapathraya, where will I go? I have no one to protect, I am helpless, I am exhausted due to redundant thoughts, lost serenity of mind. Oh! Pitha, I have no one to protect me, Jeevas are selfish and deceitful. Oh! Ghanashyam, this Tulsi is emaciated due to the interest in the worldly matters, Ahamkara, Mamakara, and uncontrollable interest in Shabdha, Sparsha, Rasa, Roopa, and Gandha, I have lost the serenity of mind, drenched in Kama, Krodha, Lobha, Moha, Madha, Mathshcharya. Oh! Prabho, kindly shower your compassionate grace upon me, so that I would get rid of grief of Samsara and Samsarachakra.”

 

221) Natha !  Kripahiko Patha Chithavath Dheen Hai Dhinarathi | Hoyi  Dhau Kehi  Kal Dheenadhayalu! Jani Na  Jathi || Suguna Gyana Biraga Bhagathi Su Sadhananiki Panthi | Bhaje  Bikala Biloki Kali Adha  Avagunaniki Yathi || Athi  Aneethi Kureethi Bhayi  Bhooyam Tharani Hu The  Thathi | Jau Kaham? Bali Jau Kahu Na Dau Mathi  Akulathi || Aap  Sahith Na Aapno Koau Bap! Kadina Kubhanthi | Syamanadhan! Seenchiye Tulasi Sali Saphala Sukhathi ||