Tuesday 13 April 2021

Sri Vinaya Pathrika – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Sharanagathi

 


Chapter 195 – Sri Vinaya Patrika – Sharanagathi


Sri Tulsidas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Ram, do not know whether to speak or not, but I can’t remain silent, hence I shall tell you the truth, even after taking shelter in your sacred name ‘Ram’, I am not freed from the sufferings of Kala/time and Karma/deeds, I am forced to perform deeds for material welfare and bodily pleasure due to sudden impulses and get shackled in the Samsara, ultimately suffering from endless miseries. Oh! Prabho, I keep thinking about the Byadh/hunter Balmiki and ferryman Guha and their sincere devotion, but get surprised how did they achieve the pure love and devotion at your lotus feet? You have accepted them as yours, so they have achieved the fortune to become venerable. Oh! Prabho, I keep remembering your nobility as Pathitha Pavana, Sharanagatha Rakshaka to the Jeeva who have taken shelter at your lotus feet, you have been so kind to the Byadh, Kol, Bheel, Guha, Vanara, Rakshasa, and I am getting disappointed and perplexed looking at me, why I didn’t achieve the compassionate grace of Pathitha Pavana Sri Ramachandra? sometimes I get extremely gloomy and talk rubbish. Oh! Prabho, I have no one other than you to express my state of mind, I have no one to protect me other than you, I have no one to comfort me, I have no companion, or lovely woman or Master to pacify me. Oh! Prabho, I am honest with you, you are my father and mother, Oh! Prabho, kindly shower your auspicious grace on Tulsi, it would remove the entire sufferings of Samsara. Oh! Balihari, kindly do not let your promises as Sharanagathapalak, Sharanagath Rakshaka, Pathithapavana go unworthy, hence kindly protect me from the sufferings and grief of Samsara, get rid of  Ahamkara, Mamakara, Kama, Krodha, Lobha, Moha, Madha, Mathshcarya, and interest in Shabdha, Sparsha, Rasa, Roopa, and Gandh, attachment in material matters, possession, wealth, money, richness, fame, wife, children, relatives and companion etc. kindly freed me from the constant sufferings and grief of Samsara and Samsara Chakra/Garbhavasa Dhukham.”

 

256) Kahe Binu Rahyo Na Parath Kahe Ram! Ras Na  Rahath | Thumse Susahibaki Aut Jan Khoto Kharo Kalaki Karamki Kusasathi Sahath || Karath Bichar Sar Paiyath Na Kahu Kacchu Sakala Badayi Sab Kaham The Lahath ? Nathaki Mahima Suni Samucchi Aapani Aur  Heri Hari  Kai  Hahari Hridhaya Dhahath || Sakha Na Su Sevak Na Suthiya Na Prabhu Aap Maya Bap Thuhi Sancho Tulsi Kahath | Meri  Thau  Thori Hai Sudharaigi Bigariyau Bali Ram! Ravari Sau Rahi Ravari Chahath ||