Monday 5 April 2021

Sri Vinaya Pathrika – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Sri Ramanama for Bhagavath Prapthi/nearness to supreme Lord

 



Chapter 170 – Sri Vinaya Patrika – Sri Ramanama for Bhagavath Prapthi/nearness to supreme Lord

 

Sri Tulsidas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Prabho, you are most compassionate to Jeeva, I have no one to protect me, who will listen to my wretched cries? Oh! Prabho, I haven’t taken up Sadhana, Sathyam, Dhaya, Shamam, Dhanam, Shaucham, Ahimsa, Astheyam, Bhramacharyam, Arjjavam, Thithiksha, Dhrithi, Kshama, etc. I have been drenched in the interest in worldly matters and attachment to people, infinite Nama Roopa Dhrishya, I have lost serenity of mind, swollen with Ahamkara, Mamakara, Kama, Krodha, Lobha, Moha, Madha, Masthscharya, etc. but greedily earn to achieve that Paramathma Premasukha which is beyond Moksha. I have no one to express my desires, will they listen to this Sadhanaheen Tulsi? Oh! Prabho, I have been hurling into different Yoni, taken several births as an animal, birds, Manushya, Keeta, Devatha, Rakshasa etc. and undergoing excruciating pain and grief of Samsara, Oh! Prabho, I do not yearn for Purushararththa, which is beyond my reach due to the absence of austerities and Tapasya, you are capable to provide whatever you feel appropriate. Oh! Prabho, my desire is neither Moksha nor Purusharththa, all that I want to remain as your playmate, like a doll/ Pakshi,  Pashu, Vriksha, Pathanga, pebbles, etc. in your hands. Oh! Prabho, I do not yearn for Moksha or Purusharththa I want to be a playmate in your hands, even if I fall into hell, I won’t feel the pain, I feel blissful to remain Chethan or Achethan in your hands. Oh! Prabho, I do not want to get separated from your lotus feet, I want to remain at your lotus feet always, therefore kindly promise me that you will fulfill my desire to remain close to Your lotus feet.”

 

231) Aur  Mohi Ko  Hai  Kahi Kahi Hai? Rankaraja Jyo Manko Manorath  Kehi  Sunayi Sukha Lahihai || Jama Jathana Joni Sankat Sab Sahe  Dhusaha Aru  Sahihai | Moko Agama Sugama Thumko Prabhu Thau Phal Chari Na  Chahihai || Khelibeko Khagamriga Tharu Kankar Hyai Ravaro  Ram Hai Rahihai | Yahi Nathe  Narakahum Sachu Ya Binu  Paramapadhahu Dhukha Dhahihai || Ithani Jiya  Lalasa Dasake Kahath Panahi Gahihai | Dheejai Bachan Ki Hridhaya Aaniye  ‘Tulasi Ko Pan Nibahihai’ ||