Monday 5 April 2021

Sri Vinaya Pathrika – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Ramanama Japa to remove Ahamkara and Mamakara

 



Chapter 171 – Sri Vinaya Patrika –Ramanama Japa to remove impurities of the mind

 

Sri Tulsidas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Prabho, you are Dheenabandhu, where did I find a benevolent deity like you? Oh! Prabho, you are too kind to Jeeva, even if he/she drenched in Mahamoha immersed in the worship of other deities to achieve wealth and happiness in the Samsara. Oh! Prabho, I do not feel like approaching other deities and cry before them, I have no interest in achieving material welfare or happiness, all that I want to achieve nearness at your lotus feet/Ananya Bhakti.  Oh! Prabho, none of the deities are compassionate as you, or capable to remove the grief of Samsara, so I do not beg before them, keep quiet before them. Oh! Prabho, I did not perform any righteous deed, if anything performed due to the grace of Santh Mahathma, I take the entire recognition upon me and publicize them immediately. Oh! Prabho, I am drenched in Kama, Krodha, Lobha, Moha, Madha, Mathshcharya, Ahamkara and Mamakara, but I portrait myself as your sincere devotee before the world. Oh! Prabho, you are the knower of all, you are that Sacchidhanandhaswaroopa Paramathma Parambhramam reside as a soul in the Jeeva, sole witness, and source of the functioning of the mind, intellect, Prana, Chiththa, Ahamkara, Karma and Gnanendhriyas etc. Oh! Prabho, you know the heart of Tulsidas, still, I am making an effort to convey my messages, kindly remove the impurities Ahamkara and Mamakara from my heart, make me apt for standing before your door-steps, singing in praise of your virtues with sincere devotion and faith.”

 

232) Dheenabandhu  Dhoosaro Kaham Pavo? Ko Thum Binu Para Peer Payi Hai? Kehi Dheenatha Sunave|| Prabhu  Akripalu Kripalu  Alayak Jaham Jaham Chithahim Dolave | Yihai Samucchi Suni Rahai Maun Hi Kahi  Bhrama Kaha Gavavo || Gopadh Budibe Joga  Karam Karai  Bathani Jaladhi Yahave | Athi Lalachi Kama Kinkara  Man Mukha Ravaro Kahave || Tulasi Prabhu Jiyaki Janath  Sab Apano Kacchuka Janave | So Keejai Jehi Bhanthi Cchadi Cchal Dhvar Paro Gun Gave ||