Wednesday 7 April 2021

Sri Vinaya Pathrika – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – The practice of devotion to get rid of the grief of Samsara and Samsara Chakra/Garbhavasa Dhukham

 




Chapter 177 – Sri Vinaya Patrika – The practice of devotion to get rid of the grief of Samsara and Samsara Chakra/Garbhavasa Dhukham

 

Sri Tulsidas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Ram, why I am getting attaching to worldly matters, possession, richness, money, wealth, fame, children, wife, relatives and companion, etc? why I am getting drawn to Vishayavisha? Why I am constantly chasing after material welfare and bodily pleasure? Why I am not getting freed from the anxiousness and fear of Samsara? Why I have drawn afar from you? If I have achieved your compassionate grace why would I feel worn out of grief and miseries of Samsara? Why would I wander all over the world like Kabandha/headless/Masthakheen? Oh! Prabho, you are all-pervasive supreme Bhramam resides as a soul in the Jeeva, you are the source of the functioning of the mind, intellect, Ahamkara, Prana, Karma, and Gnanendhriyas, etc. you are Karya, Karana, still, I haven’t practiced devotion/Bhakti, Gnana, Vairagya. Oh! Prabho, your incomparable virtues/Devadhurllabha heard from the Mahatmas and noble-souls, makes me ashamed to stand before you, I am Dheen/distressed, Sadhanaheena/lacks Shamadhamadhi, austerities, and virtues.  Oh! Prabho, you are Sacchidhanandhaswaroopa Paramathma Parambhramam, I am a sinful Jeeva, how could I stand before you? Oh! Kripalu, you are the knower of All, hence you know Tulsi’s discipline, habits, virtues, and all the secrets. Oh! Prabho, kindly shower your compassionate grace upon the Dheen Heena Tulsi, and liberate me from the sufferings of Samsara and Samsara Chakra as well.”


238) Apano Hith Ravareso Jo Pai Soojjai | Thai Janu  Thanupar Acchath Sees Sudhi Kyo Kabandh Jyo  Joojjai || Nija Avagun Gun Ram! Ravare  Lakhi Suni Mathiman Roojjai | Rahani Kahani Samucchani Tulasi Ki Ko Kripalu Binu Boojjai||