Friday 9 April 2021

Sri Vinaya Pathrika – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Bhramanandham – Athmaswaroopa Paramathma - Paramarththa Thaththva

 



Chapter 184 – Sri Vinaya Patrika – Bhramanandham – Athmaswaroopa Paramathma - Paramarththa Thaththva 


Sri Tulsidas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Prabho, this Moodamathi has fooled me for a long time, put me in extreme grief of Samsara, my mind, and intellect wedged on the infinite Nama Roopa Dhrishya of Samsara, and hurled me into different Yonis, taken several births experiencing the Thribidha Thapa of Samsara, hence I have driven afar from the Bhramanandha/Athmaswaroopa Parmathma/ Sacchidhanandhaghana, Sath, Chithth, Anandhaswaroopa Paramathma is imperturbable and sweet like nectar. I have been into various Sadhanas equivalent to water, leaving the pure ghee of Paramanandha resides in my heart, in this way, I have drawn towards the dirt of Karma, eventually I got myself impure engaged in various Karma with the selfish motive and endless desires to fulfill. I have been chasing after material welfare, possession, richness, money, fame, wealth, attachment to wife, children, relatives, and companions, with the expectation that these would provide happiness and bodily pleasure, unfortunately wandering thirsty leaving the crystal-clear waters of Ganga and looking at the sky for raindrops of unpredictable and fleeting nature. Oh! Prabho, you are the knower of all, you are the sole witness in the Jeeva, but I haven’t hide any of my secrets or impurities from you, kindly shower your compassionate grace upon Tulsi. Oh! Prabho, I have been awake all night, did not experience peaceful sleep, I have been wandering in search for the serenity of mind, to get rid of redundant thoughts, impurities of Kama, Krodha, Lobha, Moha, Madha, Mathshcharya, Ahamkara and Mamakara, I did not achieve Paramarththa Thaththva/knowledge of self/Athman,  or Jeevathma is Paramathma, or oneness-in- all or Paramathma is indestructible Purusha and Prakrithi is destructible, or Paramathma is pure, unblemished, eternal bliss, free from afflictions and it has neither birth nor death, or all the material matters has to undergo the constant transformation of aging, illnesses, and death, hence it has impermanent nature. Oh! Prabho kindly protects me.”

 

245) Mohi Mooda Man Bahuth Bigoyo |Thake Liye  Sunahu Karunamaya Mei Jaga Janami Janami Dhukha Royo || Seethala Madhur Peeyusha Sahaja Sukha Nikata Hi Rahath Dhoori Jan Khoyo | Bahu Bhanthin Sthrama Karath Mohabas  Bridhahi Mandhamathi Bari  Biloyo || Karamakeech Jiya Jani Sani  Chith Chahath Kutila Malahi Mal Dhoyo | Thrishavanth Surasari Bihaya Sat Phiriphiri Bikala Akasa Nichoyo || Tulasidas Prabhu! Kripa Karahu Ab Mei Nija Dhosha Kacchu Nahi Goyo |  Dasath Hi Gayi Beethi Nisa Sab Kabahu Na Nath! Neendh Bari Soyo ||