Thursday 15 April 2021

Sri Vinaya Pathrika – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – The rarest birth as a human should be utilized for Bhakthi, Gnana, and Vairagya to achieve Bhagavathprapthi

 


Chapter 200 – Sri Vinaya Patrika – The rarest birth as a human should be utilized for Bhakthi, Gnana, and Vairagya to achieve Bhagavathprapthi

 

Sri Tulsidas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Ram, I am certain that If I did take up any austerities, vows, Shamadhamadhi, Swadhyaya, Athmavichara, Bhramacharya, etc. I cannot get rid of the sufferings of Samsara or Samsara Chakra in the Koti Kalpa/era, unless and until if you wish to liberate me from the sufferings and grief of Samsara. If you really want to liberate Tulsi from the impurities of Kama, Krodha, Lobha, Moha, Madha, Mathshcharya, Ahamkara, and Mamakara, you don’t need a moment to do it. Oh! Kripanidhan, you are eminent, and I am an ordinary dull Jeeva, I have exchanged the precious Chinthamaniroopi life span which should be utilized for Bhagavathprapthi with the momentary pleasure of Samsara, I have spent the entire life tasting the toxic poison like Vishayaroopi berry, chasing after the material matters and bodily pleasure, that are the causes for constant grief and miseries. I have made my life unworthy, even after achieving the rarest birth as a human, that should be put into use to achieve Bhakthi, Gnana, and Vairagya/Bhagavathprapthi. The impurities of Kama, Krodha, Lobha, Moha, Madha, Mathshcharya, Ahamkara, Mamakara, have multiplied due to the evilness of the Kali era, as a result, the Kukarma/sinful deeds have amplified and have become endless. I haven’t done anything good to people even accidentally, my tongue did not engage reciting the ‘Ramanama’, but I was thoroughly taking pleasure in unworthy talks, and chosen all the immoral ways to spend life, what more to say, did not even play a childhood game in the name of Bhagavan, I have presented myself as an ardent devotee of Lord in front of the people, and if any good deed performed with the grace of Santh Mahathma, was publicized with great pride. I have committed various sins with great interest and made a great effort to hide them all, I did not control words, deeds, or mind, I have let the Indhriays wander all over freely, I loved the tricks of Indhriyas and devoted my entire life to them. Oh! Prabho, after taking into consideration the Karma performed in my past, present, and future, I could say that I haven’t done anything fruitful in my life, surprisingly, the people addressing me as ‘Tulsi is favorite of Ram’, Oh! Prabho, I have faith and devotion at your lotus feet, if you believe it or not, Oh! Raghunath, I am your servant and you are my Master.”

 

261) Meri Na  Banai Banaye Mere Koti Kalap Lau  Ram! Ravare Banaye Banai Pal Pau Mei | Nipat Sayane Hai Kripanidhan! Kaha Kahau ? Liye  Ber Badhali Amol Mani Aau Mei || Manasa Maleena Karthab Kalimal Peen Jeeha Hu Na  Japyo Nam Bakyo Aau Bau Mei | Kupath Kuchal Chalyo Bhayo Na Boolihu Bhalo Baladasa Hu Na  Khelyo Khelath Sudhau Mei || Dhekha Dheki Dhambh Thei Ki Sang The Bhayi Bhalayi  Prakati Janayi Kiyo Dhurith Dhurau Mei | Raga Rosha Dhosha/ Dhvesha Poshe Gogan Sameth Man  Inki Bhagathi Keenhi Inahi Ko Bhau Mei || Aagili Pacchili Abahu Ki Anuman Hi Thei  Boojiyath Gathi Kacchu Keenho Tho Na Kau Mei | Jaga Kahai Ramaki Pratheethi Preethi Tulasi Hu Joote Sanche Aasaro Sahab Raghurau Mei ||