Thursday 15 April 2021

Sri Vinaya Pathrika – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Bhakthi, Gnana, Vairagya/Bhagavath Prapthi/ for the welfare of Iha/life on Earth and Paraloka/life after death

 


Chapter 199 – Sri Vinaya Pathrika – Bhakthi, Gnana, Vairagya/Bhagavath Prapthi for the welfare of Iha/life on Earth and Paraloka/life after death, 

 

Sri Tulsidas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Prabho, I am worn out of grief and sufferings of Samsara and I have no one to protect in this world, I have no hope for well-being in the Iha and Paraloka, hence I am blabbering all those which have no importance to you.  Oh! Prabho, you are my Master, if the Master did not show interest to rectify the troubles in the life of a servant, he will meet immediate ruin. Oh! Ram, I have taken shelter in your sacred name, hence I am certain that it will take care of me in the Iha and Paraloka as well. Oh! Prabho, I am heavily shackled by the Kala/time, Karma/deeds, Swabhava/impulsion, Kama, Krodha, Lobha, Moha, Madha, Mathshcharya, Ahamkara, Mamakara, interest in worldly matters and bodily pleasures, infinite Nama, Roopa and Dhrishya, in addition to that I am heavily burdened by the Sadhanaheen Roopi /lack of austerities, Shama, Dhama, Sathyam, Dhaya, Shaucham, Ahimsa, Astheyam, Arjjavam, Dhrithi, Kshama, Bhramacharya, Swadhyaya, Athmavichara etc. sufferings. Oh! Prabho, there are several Nama, Roopa, Dhrishya available to get fastened, but you are the only one to remove the shackles of Samsara. Oh! Prabho, kindly protect me, I am burning in the colossal fire of Thrividha Thapa/Adhidheivik, Adhibhauthik, and Adhyathmik, kindly shower your nectar-like compassionate grace and put off the scorching heat of sufferings of Samsara. Oh! Prabho, I have no one to protect, the Jeeva assembled at your doorsteps have faith and pure devotion to you, the rest of the deities are able to fulfill the desires of the Jeeva that has momentary nature, they cannot provide Mukthi/freedom from the grief and sufferings of Samsara. You are Lord of Lords; hence all the deities worship you, and you are capable to remove the sufferings of the deities as well. Oh! Prabho, I did not take up practices of austerities, or Shamadhamadhi and didn’t experience the bliss in anything other than the recitation of Ramanama. I have been spreading hands before all the deities for welfare and happiness, and I got fed up, hence I have stopped begging for alms before all. All I want to achieve your compassionate grace as alms to enhance pure love and devotion at your lotus feet. Oh! Prabho, I have no desire for heavenly pleasures, all I want to remain at your lotus feet. Oh! Prabho, I don’t want to engage in the worship of other deities for the fulfillment of material matters, possession, richness, welfare, happiness, fame, appropriate companion, or any material gain of fleeting nature. All that I want to get rid of sufferings and grief of Samsara forever, therefore I have taken shelter your lotus feet fearlessly without any anxiousness. Oh! Prabho, this Tulsi have utmost faith and devotion at the lotus feet of Lord Sri Ramachandra and his sacred name ‘Rama’, have shared all my anxiousness to him, hence confident that he will take of everything.”

 

260) Sahib Udhas Bhaye  Das Khas Khees Hoth Meri Kaha Chali? Hau Bajaya Jaya  Rahyo Hau | Lokamei Na Tau Paraloka Ko Bharoso Kaun? Hai Tho Bali Jau Ramanam Hi The Lahyo Hau || Karama Subhau Kala Kama Koha Lobha Mohagraha Athi  Gahani Gareebi Gade Gahyo Hau | Choribeko Maharaj Bandhibeko Koti Bhat Pahi Prabhu! Pahi Thihu Thap Pap Dhahyo Hau || Reeji Booji Sabki Pratheethi Preethi Yehi Dhwar Dhoodhako Jaryo Piyath Phooki Phooki Mahyo Hau| Ratath Ratath Latyo Jathi Panthi Bhanthi Ghatyo Joodanike Lalachi Chahau Na Dhoodh Nahyo Hau || Anath Chayo Na Bhalo Supath Suchal Chalyo Neeke Jiya Jani Iham Bhalo Anchahyo Hau| Tulsi Samujji Samujjaye Man Bar  Bar Apane So Nath Hu Sau Kahi  Nirabahyo Hau ||