Saturday 3 April 2021

Sri Vinaya Pathrika – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – The constant recitation of Ramanama provides Bhagavath Prapthi and Bhramanandhaswaroop Moksha

 



Chapter 165 – Sri Vinaya Patrika - The constant recitation of Ramanama provides Bhagavath Prapthi  and Bhramanandhaswaroop Moksha

 

Sri Tulsidas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Prabho, I do not know how others feel, but for me ‘Ramanama is Kalpavriksha’ could provide all the auspiciousness, in this Kali era. The constant recitation of Ramanama provided me Bhagavath Prapthi. The Vedathrayi/Karmakandha, Upasana Khanda, Moksha Kanda/Gnana Kanda, is equally outstanding methods to achieve Bhagavath Prapthi according to the Veda, but for a dull-person like me, I see everywhere green, hence I feel the recitation of Ramanama is well suited for me. Oh! Prabho, I have been searching for meals like a dog in the leftover, even after this my stomach was not full. Oh! Prabho, the recitation of Ramanama makes me feels that I am tasting the nectar, I feel contented and happy, I have no grief or agony, I have no interest in worldly matters or people, I feel serene and free from anxiousness of Samsara. Oh! Prabho, I have consumed sumptuous meal like knowledge in Veda, Vedanta, various sacred scriptures, etc., for a long period of time but I did not feel contented, I haven’t achieved flawless eternal bliss, surprisingly, after engaged in the practice of Ramanama I feel I have been served with the Mukthi/serenity of mind, I feel I am not away from the Bhramanandhaswaroop Moksha, which is get served heart’s content, and whenever and wherever I feel. I am taking immense pleasure in the Srirama Bhakti Premarasa, like the liberated souls, hence I feel Ramanama is the source of Mukthiroopi Swarath and Bhagavathpremaroopi Paramarathth. I have heard the Gajendhra and Vanara’s Bhakti, no one is ever free from grief in the Samsara. The Vanaras constructed a huge bridge across the vast ocean with the Ramanama Prabhava, they have laid huge stones written Ramanama on it caused to float on the ocean. Therefore, I have understood, the Ananya Bhakti and faith would provide commendable results, I have taken shelter in the Ramanama, hence the sacred syllable ‘Ra and Ma’ are my parents, an infant cannot stay away from its parents. Oh! Prabho, Lord Mahadeva is the witness to my devotion, if I was wrong let my tongue burn into ashes, or get sieved off. All that I have written was not my imagination, it is for real I have understood one thing in this Kali era, the Bhagavath Prapthi and Moksha can be achieved only with the constant recitation of Ramanama.”

 

 

226) Bharoso Jahi Dhoosaro So Karo | Moko Tho Ramko Nama Kalpatharu Kali Kalyan Pharo || Karama Upasana Gyan Bedhamath So Sab  Bhanthi Kharo | Mohi  Tho ‘Savanke  Andhhi’ Jyo Soojath Rang Haro || Chatath Rahyo Svan Pathari Jyo Kabahu Na Pet  Bharo | So Hai Sumirath  Nama Sudharas Pekhath Parusi Dharo || Svarath  Au Paramarath Hu Ko Nahi Kunjaro  Naro | Suniyath  Sethu Payodhi Pashanani Kari  Kapi  Katak Tharo || Preethi Pratheethi Jaham Jaki Thaham Thako Kaj Saro | Mere Tho Maya Bap Dhoau Aakhar  Hai  Sisu Arani Aro || Sankar Sakhi Jo Rakhi Kahai Kacchu Thai  Jari  Jeeha Garo | Apano Bhalo Ramanama Hi The Tulasihi Samucchi Paro ||