Saturday 3 April 2021

Sri Vinaya Pathrika – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – ‘SiyaRamamaya’/Sarvam Bhramamayam – Sarvam Khalvitham Bhrama

 


Chapter 166 – Sri Vinaya Pathrika - ‘SiyaRamamaya’/Sarvam Bhramamayam – Sarvam Khalvitham Bhrama

 

Sri Tulsidas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Ram, the recitation of your name ‘Ram’ would bring all the auspiciousness to me, there is nothing else that could protect me in the Karala Kali era. Hence, I call out for all those Sadhaka who yearns for Swarath/Mokshaprapthi and Paramarath/Bhagavath Prapthi, and command them to take pleasure in the recitation of ‘Ramanama’ to achieve the fruitfulness of life. Oh! Prabho, my parents have abandoned me from the early years of childhood, Lord Bhrama has written my destiny in a mysterious manner, the people surrounded me addressed ‘Ram-bhola’ and some of them said ‘he is the servant of Rama’, all that I have achieved with your grace. I was wandering all-around door to door in search of meals to fill my stomach, even the distressed people used to get annoyed watching my grief until I have taken shelter in Ramanama.  Previously, the Samsara seemed to be Dhukharoopi, now all I experience is ‘SiyaRamamaya’/Sarvam Bhramamayam, I have achieved the succulent fruit of mango like the recitation of Ramanama.  The Santh Mahathma undertakes severe penances, Tapasya, Shamadhamadhi, achieves knowledge in Veda, Vedanga, and scriptures, attains Iha and Paralokasukha. Oh! Prabho, this Tulsi has taken shelter in the ‘Ramanama’, and I feel whatever Sadhana performed leads to that Sacchidhanandhaswaroopa Paramathma Paramabhramam Lord Sri Ramachandra.”

 

227) Nama Rama Ravaroyi Hith Mere| Swarath Paramarath Sathinha So  Bhuja Udayi Kahai Dere || Janani Janak Thajjyo Janami Karama Binu Bidhihu Srijjyo Avadere | Mohuso Koau Koau Kahath Ramahi Ko  So Prasanga Kehi Kere || Phiryau Lalath Binu Nama Udhar Lagi Dhukhau Dhukhith Mohi  Here | Nama Prasadh Lahath  Rasala Phala Ab Hai  Babur  Bahere || Sadhath  Sadhu  Loka  Paralokahi Suni Guni Jathan Dhanere | Tulasi Ke  Avalamba Namako Yek Ganti Kayi  Phere ||