Friday 2 September 2022

Sri Surdas Maharaj – Sri Sur – Vinaya – Pathrika – All the material matters have impermanent nature, either they will leave or have to leave them

 



Chapter – 167-  Sur -Vinaya – Pathrika – All the material matters have impermanent nature, either they will leave or have to leave them

 

Sri Surdas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Prabho, I have been drenched in illusion, hence I have considered all those worldly matters of wealth, possession, money, richness, fame, children, wife, relatives, and companion as mine and permanent. Alas! it was neither mine nor permanent, all those worldly matters were either they abandoned me or I had to abandon them. Oh! Dear Lord, Oh! Sri Hari, my excessive interest in worldly matters has driven me afar from you, so I am completely unaware of your kindness and compassion. Oh! Prabho, I have been visiting sacred places, forgetting your all-pervasiveness, I was ignorant, I forgot your omnipresence. Oh! Prabho, you are the Lord of the Universe and its living and non-living things, you are beyond the description of word, mind, and deed, I forgot your all-pervasive nature. Oh! Shyamsundhar, you are Nirguna/formless as well as Saguna/form Swaroopa Paramathma reside as a soul in the living beings, you symbolize the Universe and its living and non-living things, Oh! Prabho, you are Nirguna Swaroopa Paramathma incarnated for the welfare of the Universe, Oh! Sri Hari, Oh! Bhuvanasundhara/the most charming, Oh! Kripasindhu/ocean of mercy, I have committed countless sins, even after obtaining the precious birth as a human, I haven’t practiced devotion and worship of your lotus feet. Oh! Prabho, I have wasted the precious birth as a human, kindly forgive me.”


Apanau Jan Mei Bahuth Kari | Kaun Bhanthi Harikripa Thumhari So Swami Samujji Na Pari || Dhoori Gayau Dharshana Ke Thayi Byapaka Prabhutha Sab Bisari | Manasa Bacha  Karma Agochar So Moorathi Nahi Naina Dhari || Guna Bina Guni Surup Roop BinNama Bina Srisyama Hari | Kripasindhu Aparadha Aparimith Cchamau Sur Thau Sab Bigari ||