Saturday 24 September 2022

Sri Surdas Maharaj – Sri Sur – Vinaya – Pathrika – The supreme Bhramam/Lord Sri Hari resides as soul in the Jeeva is the knower of All

 



Chapter – 171-  Sur -Vinaya – Pathrika – The supreme Bhramam/Lord Sri Hari resides as a soul in the Jeeva is the knower of All

 

Sri Surdas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Prabho, you are Pathithapavan/savior of distressed, alas! I am a grave sinner, kindly overlook my sins and protect me from the grief and sufferings of worldly existence, so that you can protect the promises to your devotees. Oh! Prabho, I have taken several births in different yonis/womb, each time I have committed various sins with my tongue that was constantly used for gossips, I haven’t uttered a single name of you with the tongue. Oh! Prabho, I am a bundle of grave sins, I have disrespected santh, Mahathma, noble souls, and preceptors, I was always chasing after material and physical pleasures of infinite sound, touch, passion, appearance, and smell, alas! I haven’t been satisfied yet. Oh! Prabho, I have driven afar from you, and I was wandering aimlessly begging before the wicked and greedy. A blind cannot take help from blind, I did it. I was associated with deceitful and selfish people and turned out a wicked and morally wrong. Oh! Prabho, I was not fortunate, the noble people seek the association of Santh, and Mahathma who have completely renounced the worldly matters of fleeting nature, such as possession, money, wealth, fame, children, companion, wife, relative etc., and have no interest in worldly matters. Oh! Kamalalochan/who has beautiful eyes resembles lotus flower petals, Oh! Karunamaya/merciful, you are that supreme Bhramam resides as a soul in the Jeeva, you are the knower of all, you are omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent, Oh! Prabho, kindly listen to my prayers, I am a grave sinner, wicked and merciless, I have no one to protect other than you.”

So  Kaha Ju Mei Na  Kiyau Jau Soyi Chith Dharihau | Pathitha Pavana Biradha Sanch Thau Kaun Bhanthi Karihau || Jab Thei Jaga Janama Liyau Jeev Nama Payau | Thab Thei  Chooti Auguna Ika Nama Na Kahi Aayau || Sadhu Nindhaka Khadha Lampata Kapti Gurudhrohi | Jethe Aparadha Jagath Lagath Sab Mohi || Griha Griha Prathi Dhwara Phirthyau  Thuma  Kau Prabhu Cchade | Andha Andha Teki Chalai Kyau Na Parai Gaade || Sukrithi Suchi Sevak Jana Kahi Na Jiya Bhavai | Prabhu Ki Prabhutha Yahai Ju Dheena Sarana Pavai || Kamalanaina  Karunamaya Sakala Antharjami | Binaya Kaha Karai Sur  Koora Kutila Kami ||