Friday 14 October 2022

Sri Surdas Maharaj – Sri Sur – Vinaya – Pathrika – Lord Sri Hari is supreme bliss personified and resides as a soul in the Jeeva/living thing and non-living

 



Chapter – 186-  Sur -Vinaya – Pathrika – Lord Sri Hari is supreme bliss personified and resides as a soul in the Jeeva/living thing and non-living

 

Sri Surdas Maharaj speaks “Oh!~ Prabho, Oh! Madhav, I am that jewel on the distressed and desolate people/Pathithashiromani, Oh! Prabho, you have liberated the twice-born/Bhramin Ajamila effortlessly, he had committed not even half of the sins accumulated by me. I have wasted my entire life drenched in worldly matters of possession, wealth, richness, fame, children, wife, companion, relatives, etc. of fleeting nature. I was soaked in lust, desire, ego, jealousy, pride, anger, Ahamkara, and Mamakara, I did not take up austerities, penance, meditation, vows, celibacy, truthfulness, non-violence, self-control, Swadhyaya, Astheyam, Arjjavam, etc. I have been chasing the diversified matters in the Universe, I was attached to infinite sounds, touch, passion, appearance, and smell/Shabdha, Sparsha, Rasa, Roopa, and Gandha. In this way, I have completely driven afar from the lotus feet of Lord Sri Hari, Sacchidhanandha Swaroopa Paramathma Parambhramam resides as a soul in the Jeeva, which is the sole source of the functioning of the mind, intellect, Ahamkara, Prana/vital air, Karma, and Gnanendhriyas/senses. Oh! Prabho, kindly liberate me from the sufferings and grief of worldly existence or accept your failure upon me. Oh! Prabho, I have no one to protect me, I have no shelter other than you, I have already surrendered at your lotus feet, I have the wealth of ‘Harinama’ which I have kept safely, kindly freed me from the Thapathraya/three kinds of grief 1) the grief caused by natural calamities, flood, forest fire, epidemic, famine, drought, etc. 2) the grief caused by the attachment to possession, wealth, money, richness, fame, children, wife, companion, relatives, etc. 3) the grief caused by aging, illnesses, fear of death and grief from the beloved ones.”


Hau  Thau Pathitha Siromani Madhau | Ajamila Bathani Hi Tharyau Huthau Ju Mothau Aaghau || Kai Prabhu Har Mani Kai Baito Kai Abahi Nistharau | Sur Pathitha Kau Aur Daur Nahi Hai Harinama Saharau ||