Thursday 27 October 2022

Sri Surdas Maharaj – Sri Sur – Vinaya – Pathrika – The supreme Bhramam resides as a soul in the middle of the heart

 



Chapter – 203-  Sur -Vinaya – Pathrika – The supreme Bhramam resides as a soul in the middle of the heart

 

Sri Surdas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Madhav, why did you drive me afar from you? Oh! Prabho, you are the supreme soul that resides as a soul in the Jeeva, and you are the source of the functioning of the mind, intellect, Ahamkara, Prana/Vital air, Karma, and Gnanendhriyas/sensory organs etc. Oh! Prabho, the Veda highly emphasizes that you reside as the Prana/vital in the middle of the heart, and you are the knower of All. Oh! Prabho, the Samsarasagara/ocean of worldly existence is the sum of good and evil, unfortunately, I was caught up amongst the evil, I have got attached to infinite worldly matters of sound, touch, passion, appearances, and smell of fleeting nature, thereby constantly pushed myself into agony and pain.  Oh! Prabho, you are the savior of the distressed soul, you have liberated Gheedh/Jatayu, Byadh/hunter Guha, Ganika/prostitute, Gajendra, etc. but you left me alone to suffer in the worldly existence, it makes me feel miserable. Oh! Prabho, I have been wandering aimlessly in different Yonis, getting attached to the infinite sound, touch, passion, smell, and appearances, and hurling myself into constant grief and agony, finally, I have taken shelter at the lotus feet of Lord Sri Hari symbolizes supreme bliss, Oh! Prabho, kindly do not ignore my cries, I have already surrendered at your lotus feet, if you leave me unnoticed in the ocean of worldly existence, I have no one to protect, the thought itself makes me feel horrible. Oh! Prabho, I am a grave sinner, I have committed several sins by words, mind, and deeds, but you are the savior of the distressed and desolate people, then why are you leaving me alone? Oh! Prabho, if you don’t believe me that I have committed sins, then accept me as your fervent devotee and liberate me from the sufferings and grief of worldly existence/Thapathraya and repeated births.”


Madhau Ju Thum Katha Jiya Bisarayau ? Janath Sab Anthar Ki Karani Jo Mei Karama Karayau || Pathitha Samooha Sabai Thum Thare Huhau Ju Loka Bharyau | Hau Un Thai Nyarau Kari Daryau Ihi Dhukha Jath Maryau || Phiri Phiri Joni Ananthani Bharmyau Ab Sukha Sarana Parayau | Ihi Avasar Kath Bah Chudavath Ihi Dar Adhika Daryau || Hau Papi Thum Pathitha Udharan Dare Hau Kath Deth? Jau Janau Yaha Sur Pathitha Nahi Thau Tharau Nija Heth ||