Monday 14 November 2022

Sri Surdas Maharaj – Sri Sur – Vinaya – Pathrika – Jeeva/soul/Athman is not independent to act, speak, or think

 


Chapter – 234-  Sur -Vinaya – Pathrika – Jeeva/soul/Athman is not independent to act, speak, or think

 

Sri Surdas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Prabho, Oh! Sri Hari, the Jeeva is not independent to act, think or speak, you are the supreme soul that resides as Prana/vital air in the Jeeva, you are the source of the functioning of the mind, intellect, Chitta, Ahamkara, Karma, and Gnanendhriyas, etc. hence whether the Jeeva is evil or noble, ultimately, it’s yours, therefore the grace and disgrace of the Jeeva would please or displease you too. Oh! Prabho, kindly listen to my cries, I have abandoned my interest in worldly matters and taken shelter at your lotus feet, I have no intention to leave your feet, I have a firm belief and faith in you, hence I am fearless and free from anxiousness. Oh! Prabho, I am your sincere servant, I have stopped the worship of demi-gods to fulfill my desires because I have achieved the grace of the Sacchidhanandha Swaroopa Paramathma Parambhramam.”


Jau  Ham Bhale Bure Thau There| Thumhai Hamari Laj Badayi Binathi Suni Prabhu Mere|| Sab Thaji Thuma Saranagath Aayau Dhrida Kari Charana Gahere | Thuma Prathap Bala Badhath Na  Kahu Nidar Bhaye Ghar Chere || Aur Dev Sab Ranka Bhikhari Thyage Bahuth Anere | Surdas Prabu Thumhari Kripa Thai Paye Sukha Ju Ghanere ||