Monday 7 November 2022

Sri Surdas Maharaj – Sri Sur – Vinaya – Pathrika – The absolute truth is that Jeeva creates imaginary relationships like father, mother, brother, sister, son, daughter, etc. of impermanent nature in each birth

 


Chapter – 221-  Sur -Vinaya – Pathrika – The absolute truth is that Jeeva creates imaginary relationships like father, mother, brother, sister, son, daughter, etc. of impermanent nature in each birth

 

Sri Surdas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Prabho, Oh! Sri Hari, Oh! Pathithapavan, I am an unfortunate Jeeva who committed several sins accumulated by words, mind, and deed mountain-sized sins in several births from various wombs, I am drenched in sins from toenails to head, my sins are countless. Oh! Prabo, during each birth in different wombs, I have taken great pleasure living in that body with the illusion that the body is permanent, I have created imaginary relationships like father, mother, child, brother, sister, etc while living in the momentary life of worldly existence, I have considered all those material and personal wealth are permanent, I was fooled by the sense, I was drenched in lust, desire, ego, anger, jealousy, pride, Ahamkara, and Mamakara. Oh! Prabho, if I begin to write down my sins by using mother Earth as paper, the ocean as Ink, and the Kalpavruksha as the pen, sadly it would not be enough to enlist my sins, soon I would feel exhausted. Oh! Prabho, you are the savior of distressed Jeeva, the Veda, and scriptures highly praising your virtues, Oh! Shyamsundar, I am the jewel/easily traceable among the distressed Jeeva, kindly liberate me from the suffering and grief of the bottomless ocean of worldly existence and repeated births.”

 

Jau Prabhu Mere Dhosha Bicharau | Kari Aparadha Aneka Janama Lau Nakhasikha Bharau Bikarau || Puhumi Pathra Kari Sindhu Masani Giri Masi Kau Lai Darau | Sura Tharubara Ki Sakha Lekhani Likhatha Saradha Harau ! Pathitha Udharana Bigadha Bulavai Charau Bedha Pukarau | Sursyama Hau Pathitha Siromani Thari Sakai Thau Tharau ||