Thursday 17 December 2020

Viveka Choodamani – Sri Shankaracharya Virachitham – I am that ‘Sadhashiva’/Shivoham - I am that Poornanandhaswaroopa Paramathma Parambhramam

 



Chapter – 49 – Viveka Choodamani  - 481 – 490

 

Preceptor speaks “ Oh! Mune, listen to the enthusiastic speech of that Yogi who woke up from the ‘Athmarathi’ “Oh! It is miraculous! It is impossible to describe the splendor of that supreme Bhramam which is the essence of nectar-like Akhanda Paramanandhaswaroopa, I have experienced that Athmanubhoothi, like the berry fallen on the ocean, I have experienced a drop of Paramananda Swaroopa Paramathma Parambhramam, I am contented, and completely out of trepidations. It is astonishing that the Universe and the diversified nature of Prakrithi, infinite Nama and Roopa/living, and non-living things disappeared from my sight, all that I could experience the eternal bliss the Akhanda Chaithanya Paramthma Parambhramam. I have experienced a drop of that Akhanda Anandha Peeyusha Poornna Bhrama of a vast ocean of nectar, there is nothing other than the supreme Bhramam in this Universe. That ocean of nectar-like Bhramanandha erased all my qualms, attachments to Prakrithi, Jadavasthu, and the infinite Nama and Roopa before my eyes. I shall repeatedly prostrate before the preceptor, Mahathma, Vimukthasanga/saintly men and ascetics, who are free from worldly matters and bondage, I shall prostrate before that supreme Bhramam which is eternal and Adhvaya/lack of duality. I shall prostrate before the preceptor whose compassionate grace removed the miseries and sorrows of worldly existence/Samsarathapa in me, like the cool rays of Chandra removes the exhaustion of the day’s long heat of the blazing sun. I shall prostrate before the supreme Preceptor who enlightened me with the knowledge of supreme Bhrmam resides as soul, which is eternal bliss, indestructible Paramathma Paramapurusha resides as a soul in the Jeeva and enthused me to experience that Parambhramam Paramathma, although for a second. I am contented/Dhanyoaham,  Krithakrithyoaham/satisfied, Vimukthoaham/I am completely out of miseries and sorrows of worldly existence, with the compassionate grace of my preceptor. I am that supreme Bhramam free from worldly matters and bondage/Vishayasanga, I am not that body or the Karma, Gnaendhriyas, I am not woman, man, or Napumsaka, I am that Prashantha/serene, Aparichinna/indestructible, Nirmalaswaroopa/pure Paramathma Parambhrmam. I have achieved union with the Shudhdha Bodhaswaroopa Paramathma Parambhramam which is Akarththa/free from action, Abhoktha/free from consumption, and Vikararahitha/free from emotions. I am that ‘Sadhashiva’/Shivoham. I am not Dhrashta/viewer, Shrotha/hearer, Vaktha/speaker, Karththa/doer, or Bhoktha/consumer, I am beyond those experiences. I am that supreme Bhramam which is Nithya/indestructible, Niranthara/eternal, Nishkriya/inactive, independent, unrestricted, Sangarahitha/ free from afflictions of Karma and Gnanendhriyas, I am that Poornanandhaswaroopa Paramathma Parambhramam.”

 

 

Vacha  Vakthumashakyameva  Manasa  Manthum Na Va  Shakyathe | Swanandhamrithapoora Pooritha Parambhramambudher Vaibhavam |Ambhorashi Visheernna Varshika Shilabhavam Bhajanme  Mano | Yasyamshamshalave  Vileena Madhunanadhathmana  Nirvritham ||

 

Kva Gatham Kena Va Neetham Kuthra  Leenamidham Jagath | Adhunaiva  Mayadhrishtam Nasthi Kim Mahathbhootham ||

 

Kim Heyam Kumupadheyam Kimanyath  Kim Vilakshanam| Akhadanandha Peeyusha Poornne Bhrama Maharnnave ||

 

Na Kinchithadhathra Pashyami Na Shrunomi Na Vedhmyaham | Swathmanaiva  Sadhanandha  Roopanoasmi Vilakshana : ||

 

Namo Namasthe  Gurave Mahathmane |Vimukthasangaya Sadhuththamaya | Nithya Adhvayanandha Rasaswaroopine | Bhoomne  Sadhapara Dhayambudhanme ||

 

Yath Kataksha Shashisandhra Chandhrikapatha Dhootha Bhavathapajashrama: | Prapthavanaham Akhanda Vaibhava Anandhathma Padhamakshayam Kshanath ||

 

Dhanyoaham Krithakrithyoaham Vimukthoaham Bhavagrahath | Nithyanandha Swaroopoaham Poornnoaham Thadhvanugrahath ||

 

Asangoaham Amangoaham Alingoahamabhangura: | Prashanthoahamanatho Aham Amaloaham Chiranthana: ||

 

Akarththahamabhakthoham Avikaroahamakriya: | Shudhdha Bodha Swaroopoaham Kevaloaham Sadhashiva: ||

 

Dhrashtu: Shrothurvakthu:  Karththur Bhokthur Vibhinna Yevaham | Nithya Nirantharam Anishkriyani:seema Asanga  Poornnabodhathma ||