Wednesday 24 February 2021

Sri Vinaya Pathrika – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Oh! Antharyami, I am Dheena/pathetic, you are Dhayalu/kind-hearted – I am your slave and you are my Master

 


Chapter -65 -Sri Vinaya Patrika  - Oh! Antharyami, I am Dheena/pathetic, you are Dhayalu/kind-hearted – I am your slave and you are my Master

 

Sri Tulsidas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Madhav, why don’t you shower your compassion upon me? You are Sharagatha Rakshaka, it is your vow to protect whoever taken shelter at your lotus feet, and I have taken a vow to meditate and contemplate upon your lotus feet in all my life. The situation is I cannot leave hold of your lotus feet, and you are Pranathapalaka, you cannot abandon the Jeeva who have taken shelter at your lotus feet, then why you don’t want to look at me? Oh! Prabho, I am Dheena/distressed and you are Dhayalu/kind-hearted, I am your slave and but you haven’t become my Master, I have not uttered a single word of the sufferings, agonies, pain, and afflictions that I have gone through in the Samsara, because you are Antharyami, you are all-pervasive supreme Bhramam resides as a soul in the Jeeva, you are the knower of all. I have made a firm relationship with the Antharyami Bhagavan, Oh! Prabho, you are benevolent, and I am pauper, you are PathithaPavan and I am Pathitha/distressed, the Veda highly eulogizes your virtues, Oh! Raghunath, I have several relationships with you, after all these, how could you abandon me? I have made several relationships as my mother, father, preceptor, companion, relative, and Master, therefore I have no one other than you. Oh! Bhagavan, I do not want to get trapped in the dark well of Dhvandhabhava, all I am seeing you in everything and everyone, you are omnipresent, you are the knower of all, you are that Paramathma Parambhramam resides as a soul in the Jeeva, you are the essence of the Universe and the living and non-living things, therefore, there is nothing other than you in this Universe, I envision the all-pervasive Parambhramam, it gives me Paramanandha/supreme bliss. Oh! Kamalanayan, your compassionate grace would remove the fear and anxieties of Samsara, Oh! Nath, this Ajjanaroopi darkness in the Tulsidas cannot get removed without your Jjanaroopi brilliance, It won’t go away until I envision your magnificent form, kindly remove the darkness of ignorance in me.”

 

Sri Tulsidas Maharaj continues “Oh! Madhav, there is no one in the Samsara who is Pathitha, Sadhanaheen/absent from the Shamadhamadhi, austerities, Japa, Thapa, Swadhyaya, Athmavichara, etc., distressed, destitute, and Papi/sinner like me. I have drenched in the interest in worldly matters and bondage, body and I consciousness/Ahamkara and Mamakara, impurities of Kama, Krodha, Lobha, Moha, Madha, and Mathshcharya. Oh! Prabho, there is no other deity as compassionate and kind as you, to forget and forgive all the sins of the worshiper, and shower compassionate grace upon them. You have abandoned the stately pleasure in the supreme abode Sri Vaikunda and personified on the Earth for the welfare of the Jeeva, you have abandoned the Sacchidhanandaroop Vaikunda to remove the sufferings of the Jeeva, you have personified on the Earth and set an example of Dhaya, Karuna, Sathyam, Shamam, Dhamam, Shaucham, Arjjavam, Thithiksha, etc. who can do such sacrifice like you? Your nobility and kindness multiply my grief, Oh! Kripalu, what was the reason you are not pleased with me? Oh! Prabho, there is no fault in you, it was my sins that made you abandon me, you have given me the rarest birth as a human with intellect on the expectation that I would utilize the body and mind to elevate my soul. Alas! I have been chasing the material and bodily pleasure all my life, and kept you afar from me, I have thrown myself into the deep dark well of Samsara and kept attachment with people and wealth that has temporary nature, eventually, I have lost both. I have been Vivekashoonya and Bhakthiheena. Oh! Hari, I have been hard as a rock, but you are too kind and pleasant always. Oh! Prabho, I have realized that the Moharoopi shackle cannot get broken without your grace, I Tulasidas have taken shelter at your lotus feet to get rid of the shackles of worldly matters and bondage.”

 

 

113) Madhava!  Ab Na  Dhravahu Kehi Lekhe | Pranathapala Pan Thora Mora Pan  Jiahu Kamalapadha Dhekhe || Jab Lagi Mei Na Dheena Dhayalu Thai Mei Na Das Thai Swami | Thab Lagi Jo Dhukh Saheau Kaheau Nahim Jadhdhyapi Antharjami ||Thai Udhar Mei  Kripana Pathitha Mei Thai Puneeth Shruthi Javai | Bahuth Nath Raghunath! Thohi Mohi Ab Na Thaje Bani Aavai || Janaka Janani Guru Bandhu Suhridh Pathi Sab Prabkar Hithakari | Dhvaitharoop Thamakoop Parau  Nahim As Kacchu Jathan Bichari || Sunu Adhabhra Karuna Barijalochana Mochana Bhaya Bhari | Tulasidas Prabhu ! Thava  Prakas Binu  Samsaya Darai Na Dari ||

 

114) Madhava ! Mo Saman Jaga Mahi | Sab Bidhi Heena Maleena Dheena Athi Leena Bishaya Koau Nahim || Thuma Sama Hethurahitha Kripalu Aaratha Hitha Esa Na Thyagi | Mei  Dhukha Soka Bikala Kripalu! Kehi Karana Dhaya Na  Lagi || Nahin Kacchu Auvaguna Thumhar Aparadh Mor  Mei Mana | Gyanabhavana Thanu Dhiyehu Nath  Soau Paya Na Mei Prabhu Jana || Benu Kareela Sreekhand Basanthahi Dhooshan Mrisha  Lagavai | Sararahitha Hathabhagya Surabhi Pallava So  Kimi Pavai || Sab Prakar Mei Kadina Mridhula Hari Doond Bichar Jiya  More | Tulasidas Prabhu Moha Sringhala Chuttihi Thumhare  Cchore ||