Monday 22 February 2021

Sri Vinaya Pathrika – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Sharanagathi – Ananya Bhakthi

 


Chapter -60 -Sri Vinaya Pathrika  - Sharanagathi – Ananya Bhakthi


Sri Tulsidas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Sri Raghunath, Oh! Nath, I have a sincere request to you, kindly remove my interest in worldly matters and bondage, body and I consciousness, or interest in following customary rites without the knowledge of it, or interest in the performance of Karma for personal benefits, and kindly remove the foolish deeds in me. Oh! Ram, I do not yearn for anything such as Sadhgathi, Sadbudhdhi, Dhanasampaththi, Ridhdhi, and Siddhi, or fame, wealth, richness, money, all I want to achieve pure love and devotion/Ananya Bhakti at your lotus feet. Oh! Hari, if I happened to push myself to different Yonis due to my evil deeds, I should be able to contemplate and meditate upon you with the Ananyabhakthi, this is what I want to achieve from you. Oh! Nath, do not leave me for a second, like the tortoise that does not leave its eggs for a minute from its protection. Oh! Nath, this body has blindly entrusted interest, love, and attachment upon the Sthree/women, Purusha/men, companions, and relatives, Oh! Bhagavan, kindly shower your mercy upon me to cut off all those attachment and love, and place it before your lotus feet.”

 

Sri Tulsidas Maharaj continues “Oh! Sri Janakipathi, I shall surrender at your lotus feet, Oh! Sri Raghunath, I shall promise you I will not leave the lotus feet of  Matha  Sri Janaki and Ram not for a second, I will not wander around in search for material well-being or bodily pleasure. Oh! Prabho, I have realized that I cannot be peaceful by keeping myself afar from you, not even in my dreams. I have thoroughly understood that the impermanent nature of material matters, possession, wealth, richness, fame, money, attachment to wife, children, relatives, and companions are the cause of sufferings and pain of separation. Therefore, I have given a good lesson to my Indhriyas, not to wedge on the infinite Nama Roopa Dhrishya in the Prakrithi that has fleeting nature, and take shelter at your lotus feet. Oh! Prabho, I will not use this ear to listen to any gossip or ill words, other than listening to your glorious myths and your sacred names, I will not use this tongue to talk about worldly matters, other than reciting your glorious names and myths, I will not use these eyes to watch attractive things, other than watching your marvelous form, I will not bow down before anyone, other than at your lotus feet. Oh! Prabho, I have cut off my relationship with everyone, and I have formed a new relationship with you, ‘I am your slave and you are my Master’. Oh! Prabho, I am Tulsidas has already surrendered at your lotus feet, therefore you are responsible for all my Karma/deeds.”



103) Yaha Binathi Raghubeera Gusayi | Aur Aas Biswas Bharoso Haro Jeev Jadathayi || Chahai Na  Sugathi Sumathi Sampathi Kacchu  Ridhi Sidhdhi Bipula Badayi | Hethurahitha Anuraga Ramapadh Badai Anudhin Adhikayi || Kutila Karam Lai Jahim Mohi Jaham Jaham Apani Bariayi | Thaham Thaham Jani Cchin Cchoha Cchadiyo Kamada Andaki Nayi || Ya Jagame Jaham Lagi Ya Thanuki Preethi Pratheethi Sagayi | The Sab Tulasidasa Prabhu Hi Sau Hohi Simiti Yek Dayi ||

 

104) Janaki Jeevanki Bali Jaihai | Cha Kahai Ramasiya Padha Parihari Ab Na Kahum Chali Jaihai || Upaji Ur Pratheethi Sapanehum Sukha Prabhupadha Bimukha Na  Paihaim | Man Sameth Ya Thanke Basinha Ihai Sikhavan Dhaihaim || Sravanani Aur Katha Nahim Sunihoi Rasana Aur Na  Gaihai | Rokihai Nayana Bilokath Aurahim Seesa Isa Hi Naihaim || Natho  Neha Nathso Kari Sab Nathoneha Bahaihoi | Yah Cchara Bhar Thahi Tulasi Jaga Jako Das Kahaihoi ||