Wednesday 17 March 2021

Sri Vinaya Pathrika – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Sharanagathi to get freed from the Samsara Chakra/Garbhavasadhi Dhukham

 



Chapter - 118 -Sri Vinaya Patrika  – Sharanagathi to get freed from the Samsara Chakra/Garbhavasadhi Dhukham 


Sri Tulsidas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Ram, you may have unnoticed me, but I will not leave devotion at your lotus feet, I have no one to lean on,  hence I will not give up yearning for your compassionate grace, I am a selfish Jeeva,  I have been afar from you, even though I do not deserve your kindness, I am helpless, I have no one to protect me, hence I shall always yearn for your compassionate grace upon me, I may sound insane, you are the protector of the Jeeva, you are that supreme Bhramam reside as a soul in the Jeeva, you are the sole source of the functioning of the mind, intellect, Chiththa, Ahamkara, Panchaprana, Karma, and Gnanendhriyas, etc.  The clouds cause downpour on the Earth lacks impartialities, it flourishes the land and protects all the living beings, do the rain clouds yearn anything in return? Papeeha/Chakora have firm devotion to the water droplets from the Swathinakshathra, do not take water from the ponds to quench its thirst, wait until the rainfall comes, do the rainfall expect anything in return from Papeeha? The fishes in the water get their life source from the water, does the water get any benefit out of it? Do the fishes stay alive without water? Oh! Prabho, you have no benefit out of the Jeeva, but I have no shelter other than you, hence kindly protect me. Oh! Prabho, the elders are the protectors of the younger ones, sometimes the discolored coins get valued along with the good ones, Oh! Prabho, I am that faded coin resembles Pakhandi, and impure Jeeva and your sincere devotees are fair coins. I shall continue reciting your sacred name and with the help of that, I would get freed from the Bhavasagara. Oh! Prabho, you are kind and compassionate, impartial to all the Jeeva whoever taken shelter gets liberated from the sufferings of Samsara, whether he is your enemy or companion, you are most promising to all.  Oh! Prabho, Ravana was considered himself as your enemy, and Vibheesha was your sincere devotee and dearest companion, finally, both of them got liberated from the Samsara. Oh! Prabho, I shall take shelter in your sacred name ‘Ram’ which could provide all the auspiciousness. Oh! Nath, you have endless virtues, you are too kind and compassionate to all the Jeeva, you are the knower of all. Oh! Kripanidhan, kindly listen to the voice of my mind as well.”

 

178) Bhayehu Udhasa Rama Mere Aas Ravari | Aarath Svarathi Sab  Kahai Bath  Bavari || Jeevanko Dhani Dhana Kaha Thahi Chahiye | Prema Nemake Nibahe  Chathak Sarahiye || Meenathe Na  Labales Pani Punya  Peenako| Jala Binu Thal Kaha  Meechu Binu Meenako || Bade Hi Ki Aut Bali Banchi Aaye  Cchote  Hai | Chalath Khareke Sanga Jaham Jaham Khote Hai || Yahi Dharbar Bhalo Dhahinehu Bamako | Moko Subhadhayak Bharoso Ramanamako || Kahath  Nasani Hyehai Nath Neeki Hai | Janath Kripanidhan Tulasike Jeeki Hai ||