Thursday 18 March 2021

Sri Vinaya Pathrika – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Sharanagathi to get freed from the Kalikalaroopi dreadful demons of Ahamkara and Mamakara

 


Chapter – 121 -Sri Vinaya Patrika  – Sharanagathi to get freed from the Kalikalaroopi dreadful demons of Ahamkara and Mamakara

 

Sri Tulsidas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Kripasindhu, kindly shower your compassionate grace on me, Oh! Prabho, I have no one other than you to protect me from the sufferings of Samsara, I have taken shelter at your lotus feet, my mind and intellect has become impure, soaked in the infinite Vishayavisha, Ahamkara, Mamakara, Kama, Krodha, Lobha, Moha, Madha, and Mathshcharya, who will purify my intellect? Whom do I take shelter? Oh! Prabho, you are too kind to even to the rock, you have liberated Gautamapathni Devi Ahalya from the curse, at the touch of dust particles from your feet,  got relieved from the rock and regained a gorgeous appearance. Oh! Prabho, you have protected the Yajja of Maharishi Vishwamithra, from the trouble of haughty demons in the forest, in the same manner, I wish you would protect me from my Yajja of Premaroopi devotion at your lotus feet, kindly remove my impurities, lust, desires, ego, anger, and jealousy, so that I can achieve Ananya Bhakti at your lotus feet. Oh! Prabho, the Kalikalaroopi evilness creates huge obstacles to my Premaroopi Yajja at your lotus feet, I am horrified by the Kama, Krodha, Lobha, Moha, Madha, Madhshcharya, Ahamkara, Mamakara of the demons like Thadaka, Mareecha, Subhahu, etc.. kindly destroy the evil demons and provide me Ananya Bhakti at your lotus feet. I am tortured by the Kutila Karmaroopi/evil deeds of the powerful Vanara King Bali. Oh! Lord of distressed Jeeva, kindly provide shelter at your lotus feet, the way you have killed Bali and protected Sugreevah from the troubles. Oh! Prabho, kindly protect me from the sufferings of Samsara, kindly provide shelter to hide at the shade of your powerful arms. Oh! Prabho, the evilness of Kali, and the sufferings of Samsara, Mahamoha torturing me like Ravana who humiliated his younger brother Vibheeshana, and exiled from the city of Lanka. Oh! Lord of Tulsi, I am suffering from the Thrividha Thapa of Samsara/Adhidheivik/grief of natural calamities, drought, flood, etc. Adhyathmik/ the grief of aging, illness, and death and Adhibhauthik/grief caused by the attachment to material matters and people, Oh! Prabho, kindly protects me.”

 

181) Kehu Bhanthi Kripasindhu Meri Aur Heriye | Moko Aur Daur Na  Sutek Yek Theriye || Sahas Silathe Athi Jada Mathi Bhayi Hai | Kasau Kahai Kaun Gathi Pahanahim Dhayi Hai || Padha Raga Jaga Chahau Kausika Jyo Kiyo  Hau | Kalimala Khala Dhekhi Bhari Bheethi Bhiyo Hau || Karama Kapeesa Balibali Thrasthrasy Hau | Chahath  Anatha Natha! Their Baha Basyo Hau || Mahamoha Ravan Bibeeshana Jyo Hatho Hau | Thrahi Tulaseesa! Thrahi Thihu Thapa Thayo Hau ||