Friday 19 March 2021

Sri Vinaya Patrika – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – The practice of Ramanama to get freed from Thrividha Thapa

 


Chapter – 121 -Sri Vinaya Patrika  – Ramanama to get freed from the Thrividha Thapa

 

Sri Tulsidas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Nath, you are the storehouse of virtues, Oh! Prabho, I am not aware of the practice of devotion and pure love which makes you please, 1) I have not practiced any austerities, vow, observance of celibacy, Astheyam, Arjjavam, Ahimsa, Dhama, Shama, Sathyam, Shaucham, Dhana, etc. 2) Oh! Prabho, my Karma/deeds were not praiseworthy, or 3) my behavior was not good, or 4) my time was not favorable because of the evilness of Kali era, 5) I have not taken shelter at the feet of Santhbhrindh, or Mahathma, or  6) I have not practiced any Sadhana which makes you please, or 7) I have not earned Sadhanaroopi superior wealth or 8) I was not Sevaparayana/ my limbs were not served you or your devotees,  9) I have not practiced Swadhyaya or never been curious to conduct Athmavichara, 10)  I have not practiced devotion or recitation of your names, finally, the life span in the Kali era is too short. Oh! Prabho, I have not practiced Sadhana to achieve the Bhagavathprapthi, I am helpless drenched in the Ahamkara and Mamakara. Oh! Prabho, I am dying of thirst/sufferings of Samsara, have no means to quench my thirst, alas! others advising me to take pleasure in the nectar, whom do I speak to? I have no courage to speak to anyone. Oh! Balihari, you are my father, mother, Bhratha, Sakha, hence kindly do the needful, your compassionate grace would remove my Thrividha Thapa.  Oh! Prabho, your auspicious grace has transformed even the grave sinners to Mahathma, further they have achieved the Paramapadham.  Oh! Prabho, your auspicious glances would remove the ignorance, and Mahamoha in the Jeeva, and it is capable to provide the Athmavichara/knowledge of self, the all-pervasive Bhramam reside as a soul in the Jeeva, indestructible Purusha, Sacchidhanandha Swaroopa Paramathma Parambhramam free from impurities, unblemished, changeless, pure, has neither birth nor death. Oh! Prabho, whoever taken shelter in the recitation of your sacred name ‘Rama’, are like the fishes in the water, in the sense, the fishes have no life in the absence of water. Oh! Prabho, I haven’t exaggerated things before you, if so, let my tongue burn. Oh! Prabho, Tulsi is worn out of Thrividha Thapa of Samsara, I am helpless, and have no one to protect, you are the only one to save me from the sufferings of Samsara and Garbhavasa Dhukham.”

 

182) Natha!  Gunagatha Suni Hoth Chith Chau So | Rama Reejjibeko Janau Bhagathi Na Bhau So || Karama  Subhau Kala  Takur Na Tau So | Sudhana Na Soothan  Na  Suman Suaau So || Janchau Jala Jahi Kahai Amiya Piyau So | Kasau Kahai Kahu So Na  Badath Hithau So || Bap! Bali Jau Aap Kariye  Upau So | There Hi Nihare Parai Harehu Sudhau So || There Hi Sujjaye Soojjai Asujja Sujjau So | There Hi Boojjaye Boojjai Abujja Bujjau So || Nama Avalambu Ambu Dheena Meenarau So | Prabhuso Banayi Kahau Jeeha Jari Jau So || Sab Banthi Bigari Hai Yek Subanau So | Tulasi Susahibahi Dhiye Hai  Janau So ||