Wednesday 14 April 2021

Sri Vinaya Pathrika – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Sri Ramanama to get rid of Mahamoha

 


Chapter 197 – Sri Vinaya Patrika – Sri Ramanama to get rid of Mahamoha

 

Sri Tulsidas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Kripanidhan, I was drenched in Mahamoha, attracted to the worldly matters, and bodily pleasures, I have swollen with Ahamkara, Mamakara, and forced to commit various sins, the impurities of Kama, Krodha, Lobha, Moha, Madha, and Mathshcharya multiplied my sufferings and chase for the material welfare and bodily pleasure, ultimately it pushed me into endless grief, sufferings, and agonies. Oh! Prabho, it was my fault I have been ignorant and illusioned, immersed in the Shabdha, Sparsha, Rasa, Roop, and Gandha, Alas! I did not stop blaming you for not showering your grace upon me. Oh! Prabho, I have made a grave sin, I should have practiced Bhakti, Gnana, and Vairagya, instead, I was soaked in the material matters, people of fleeting nature, and grieved in their absences. Oh! Prabho, The Yogi, Rishis, Muneeshwaras take up extreme penances, Shamadhamadhi, vows, austerities, observes Bhramacharya, meditation, and contemplation, and practices sincere devotion at your lotus feet, I am an unfortunate Jeeva, I did not achieve any wealth of Sadhana, alas! there is not a single sinner like me in the fourteen worlds who have huge collections of offenses. Oh! Prabho, my practices of devotion and austerities were like the dog tied to the bullock cart, it would go out of track for some time and get back to the right one. Oh! Prabho, I shall promise you crores of times, there won’t be a grave sinner like me who have committed several sins to displease my Lord, I have drenched in Mahamoha, Ahamkara, Mamakara, lust, desire, jealousy, ego, pride, and anger, have been chasing after the material matters and bodily pleasures, hence I am a Lalchi/greedy and unfaithful /Prapanchi Jeeva. Oh! Prabho, kindly throw me out of your doorsteps, in all my life I was wicked and unfaithful to you, hence I do not deserve to achieve the nectar-like bliss, otherwise, I would fool the people around me, act like a sincere devotee of you and commit sins in large numbers, it would blemish your glories, so kindly keep me at your lotus feet or kill me, so that I wouldn’t commit sins anymore. Oh! Prabho, kindly think about it, otherwise the faith and devotion in your sacred name 'Ram' would get tarnished, hence don’t delay to protect me with  your compassionate grace upon me, so that I would get rid of interest in worldly matters and infinite Nama, Roopa, Dhrishya of fleeting nature, and get rid of sufferings and grief of Sasmara thereby achieve the serenity of mind.”

 

258) Jani Pahichani Mei Bisare Hai  Kripanidhan ! Yetho Man Deed Hai Ulati Dheth Khori Hai | Karath Jathan Jasau Joribe Ko Jogijan Thasau Kyohu Juri So Abhago  Baito Thori Hai || Moso  Dhos  Kosako Bhuvanakosa Dhoosaro Na  Aapni Samuchi Soojji Aayo Taktori Hai | Gadike Svanaki Nayi Maya Mohaki Badayi  Cchinahi Thajath Cchin  Bhajath Bahori Hai || Bado  Sayi Dhrohi Na Barabari Meriko Koau Nathaki Sapath Kiye Kahath Karori Hai | Dhoori Keejai Dhvarathe Labar Lalachi Prapanchi  Sudha So Salila Sookari  Jyo Gahadori Hai || Rakhiye Neeke Sudhari  Neechako Dariye Mari  Dhuhum Aurki Bichari  Ab  Na Nihori Hai | Tulasi Kahi Hai Sanchi Rekha Bar Bar Khanchi Deel Kiye Nama Mahimaki Nav Borihai ||