Friday 16 April 2021

Sri Vinaya Pathrika – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Jeevathma is an inseparable part of the Paramathma like the waves have no existence without the presence of the ocean

 


Chapter 202 – Sri Vinaya Patrika – Jeevathma is an inseparable part of the Paramathma, like the waves have no existence without the presence of the ocean

 

Sri Tulsidas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Prabho, kindly listen to my pleas, my intellect/Budhdhiroopi beautiful woman have decided to taken shelter in you, she has considered you as her wedded husband, she has taken vow to stay close to your lotus feet, and serve you dutifully with pure love and devotion. Oh! Prabho, the piousness, and sins committed in the earlier lives pushed me to live in the Samsara, and during this period of time, I have thoroughly understood who is mine and not mine. Oh! Prabho,  I promise on Seethapathi Sri Ramachandra, I have no anxiousness or fear about my goodness or troubles. If I kept anxious and troubled even after taking shelter at your lotus feet, how it would make sense/Sharanagathi? I have become fearless and freed from anxiousness the moment I have taken shelter at your lotus feet. Oh! Prabho, you are the Lord of wisdom and speech, hence I won’t utter anything wrong my own. Oh! Prabho, you are the knower of all, you are sole witness of the Jeeva, you are that Sacchidhanandhaswaroopa Paramathma Parambhramam reside as a soul in the Jeeva, which is the source of the functioning of the mind, intellect, Ahamkara, Prana, Karma and Gnanendhriyas etc. you are that all-pervasive Bhramam reside as Jeevathma, hence I cannot hide anything from you. Oh! Prabho, Jeevathma is an inseparable part of that Paramathma, like the waves have no existence without the presence of the ocean, therefore, Tulsi is yours, and you are the benefactor of Tulsi, if I was wrong, let me meet my immediate death, like the fly fallen on the ghee.”

 

263) Nath Neeke Kai  Janibi Teek Jan Jithaki | Ravaro Bharoso Naha Kai Su Prema Nema  Liyo Ruchira Rahani Ruchi Mathi Gathi Theethaki || Kukrith Sukrith Bas Sab Hi Sau Sanga Paryo Parakhi Parayi Gathi Aapne  Hu Kiyaki| Mere Bhaleko Gosayi! Poch Ko Na Soch Sanka Haihu Kiye Kahai Sauha Sanchi Siya Piyaki || Gyanahu Girake Swami Bahar Antharjami Yaham Kyo Dhuraigi Bath Mukhki Au Hithaki? Tulasi Thiharo Thumhi Pai  Tulasike Hith Rakhi Kahai Hai Tho Jo Pai Inhai Makhi Dhiyaki ||