Monday 19 April 2021

Sri Vinaya Pathrika – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – The Prakrithi/material matters/people have momentary life, hence attachment to them causes intense grief and agony- The attachment on the impermanent things cannot provide permanent happiness


 



Chapter 211 – Sri Vinaya Patrika – The Prakrithi/material matters/people have momentary life, hence attachment to them causes intense grief and agony - The attachment on the impermanent things cannot provide permanent happiness


Sri Tulsidas Maharaj speaks “ Oh! Ram, there is no one other than you to provide auspiciousness in the Iha/life on Earth and Paraloka/life after death, hence do not abandon me, kindly do not get angry at me for not realizing the Paramarththa Thaththva/Jeevathma is Paramathma which is eternal, unblemished, pure, changeless, free from afflictions and all the material matters/Prakrithi/Prapancha are destructible and has fleeting life. Oh! Prabho, I have no discipline, virtues, skills, I am sinful Jeeva, lethargic, lazy, wicked always taken shelter in the association of deceitful people. I have drenched in the Mahamoha, Ahamkara, Mamakara, Kama, Krodha, Lobha, Moha, Madha, and Mathshcharya, have taken pleasure in the material matters and bodily pleasures that have momentary life, further pushed me into constant grief and agony. Oh! Prabho, I haven’t practiced devotion, meditation, Swadhyaya, Athmavichara, austerities, vows, celibacy, Shama, Dhama, Sathyam, Kshama, Dhrithi, Shaucham, Dhaya, Ahimsa, Astheyam, Arjjavam, etc. I haven’t followed any Vedoktha Marga/Vedic way of living to achieve fruitfulness in my life, I have caught up in the evilness of the Kali era, sinful deeds, words, and thoughts. Oh! Prabho, I have been a sinner all my life, hence all the deities abandoned me hopeless, Oh! Prabho, I am filling my stomach reciting your sacred name, and introducing myself as ‘the servant of Rama’ and the whole world knows about it. I haven’t performed any Vedokthakriya, hence I am not qualified to address myself as your servant, but the world affirms that I am your sincere servant/Rambhola, so I think you should lend ears to them. Oh! Prabho, I have thoroughly understood that if Tulsi wants to achieve auspiciousness in life, it would be possible only with your compassionate grace, otherwise not.  If you are desired to liberate me from the sufferings and sorrows of worldly existence, kindly do not make any delay. Oh! Prabho, The evilness of the Kali  era has taken complete control over the mind and intellect of the Jeeva, no one is willing to follow the Vedoktha Marga, people have lost belief in Veda and Scriptures, everyone interested in their own way of performance of religious and spiritual rite, none has the interest in Shamadhamadhi, austerities, Vow, Swadhayaya, Bhramacharya, Sathyam, Astheyam, Dhaya, Ahimsa, Dhanam, Shaucham, Kshama, Dhrithi, Arjjavam, etc. all the Jeeva interested in worldly matters, material, and bodily pleasures, drenched in Mahamoha/illusion and ignorance, Ahamakra and Mamakara.  Oh! Prabho, if you make further delay in showering your compassionate grace, it would be impossible to protect this Dheena Sadhanaheena Tulsi from the sufferings of Samsara and Samsarachakra, Oh! Prabho, kindly do it immediately.”

 

272) Thum Jani Man Mailo Karo Lochan Jani Phero | Sunahu Ram! Binu Ravare Lokahu Paralokahu Koau Na  Kahu Hithu Mero || Aguna Alayak Aalasi Jani  Adhama Adhanu Anero | Svarathke  Sathinha  Thajjyo Thijarako So Totak Auchat Ulati Na Hero || Bhagathiheena Bedha Bahiro Lakhi Kalimala Dhero | Devanihu Dev!  Pariharyo Anyava Na  Theenko Hau  Aparadhi Sab Kero || Namaki Aut Pet Bharath Hau Pai Kahavath Chero | Jagath Bidhitha Bath Hyai Pari  Samucchiye  Dhau Apane  Loka Ki Bedh  Badero || Hyaihai Jab Thab Thumhi The Tulasi Ko Bhalero | Dheen Hu Dhin Deva !/Dheen Bigari Hai  Bali Jau Bilamb Kiye  Apanayiye Sabero ||