Sunday 18 April 2021

Sri Vinaya Pathrika – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Sharanagathi/pure love and devotion at the lotus feet of Lord Sri Ramachandra removes the grief of Samsara

 


Chapter 209 – Sri Vinaya Patrika – Sharanagathi/pure love and devotion at the lotus feet of Lord Sri Ramachandra removes the grief of Samsara

 

Sri Tulsidas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Prabho, Oh! Raghubeer, when will you look at this Tulsi? Oh! Kripanidhan, whether I am good or not, I am your servant, won’t you consider me as yours and put an end to my endless evilness? Oh! Prabho, kindly remove my impurities of Kama, Krodha, Lobha, Moha, Madha, Mathshcharya, Ahamkara, and Mamakara, and excessive interest in infinite Nama Roopa Dhrishya, kindly shower your compassionate grace so that all my sins will get destroyed. Oh! Prabho, I have taken several births in different Yoni of Pashu, Pakshi, Keet, Pathanga, Manushya, Devatha, Rakshasa, in all those births my mind took great control over me, hence I have been drenched in Mahamoha, Ahamkara, and Mamakara, I have been in the Janana and Marana Chakra for several thousands of years, suffering endless grief and agony. Oh! Prabho, won’t you take control of my mind and protect me from the Vishayavisha which hurls the Jeeva into Samsarachakra? Or will I end up in the cycles of birth and death in this birth too? Or will you protect me from the shackle of Samsara? Or will you refuse to do so and let the Vishayavisha win over this Tulsi? or let the Tulsi get fastened in the Samsara even after taking shelter at your lotus feet? Oh! Prabho, you are Pathithapavana, I am that Pathitha/distressed, hence kindly forgive my sins and protect me from the sufferings of Samsara. Oh! Prabho, I am alarmed watching the evilness of the Kali era, I am horrified by my Kala/time, Karama/deeds, Swabhava/attributes, Oh! Prabho, you are the protector of Jeeva, you are the protector of the Universe, hence I appeal to you, who will listen to my cries and pleas other than you? Oh! Prabho, you are my Master, Guru, Matha, Pitha, and Sakha, I have no one to protect other than you.”

 

270) Kabahu Kripa Kari Raghubeer! Mohu Chithaiho | Bhalo Buro Jan  Aapno Jiya Jani Dhayanidhi! Avagun Amitha Bithaiho || Janam Janam Hau Man Jithyo Ab Mohi Jithaiho | Hau Sanath Hyaihau Sahi Thumahu Anathapathi Jo  Laghuthahi Na  Bhithaiho || Binaya Karau Upabhayahu The Thumha Param Hithai Ho | Tulasidas Kasau Kahai Thumahi SabMere Prabhuguru Mathu Pithai Ho ||