Saturday 17 April 2021

Sri Vinaya Pathrika – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – The practice of devotion to get rid of the grief of Samsara and Samsarachakra

 


Chapter 206 – Sri Vinaya Patrika – The practice of devotion to get rid of the grief of Samsara and Samsarachakra

 

Sri Tulsidas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Ram, I have taken a vow not to move from your doorsteps and will continue to be here until I hear ‘Tulsi Thu Mero Hai’/Tulsi you are mine from you. I have promised upon you, I will not move out of your doorsteps, even if the emissaries of Yamadhootha seizes me by hand, beaten up and compulsorily drag me to Yamaloka, I am quite sure that they would get alarmed to know my countless sins, and may force to live in the Yamaloka for several thousands of years, once again take birth in different Yoni and go through the similar sufferings and grief of Samsara. I have taken several births in different Yonis, soon after I got released from the Yamaloka, the worldly existence is miserable, full of grief and sufferings. Oh! Prabho, you are kind and compassionate to Jeeva who have taken shelter at your lotus feet, I am adamant, won’t leave your doorsteps. Oh! Prabho, you are promising to Jeeva, kindly do not leave me unnoticed, I am beaten up to death by the sufferings of Samsara. Oh! Prabho, do not wait too long to hear people say that Tulsi is waiting so long at the doorstep of Lord Sri Ramachandra did not achieve the grace, hence kindly whisper to me ‘Tulsi Thu Mero Hai’, all I want to hear from you that ‘Tulsi, you are mine’, then I will stop the hunger strike before your doorsteps. Oh! Prabho, I am sinful Jeeva, if you feeling awkward to appear before Tulsi, kindly consider this Tulsi as yours in heart, I am alarmed watching the evilness of the Kali era.”

 

267) Pan Kari Hau Hadi Aajuthe Ramadhvar Paryo Hau | ‘Thu Mero’ Yaha Bin Kahe Udihau Na  Janamabhari Prabhuki Saukari Niryo Hau || Dhai Dhai Dhakka Jamabhat Thake Dare Na Daryo Hau | Udhar Sansathi Sahi  Bahubar Janami Jaga Naraka Nidhari Nikaryo  Hau || Hau  Machala Lai Cchadihau Jehi Lagi Aryo Hau | Thum Dhayalu Banihai Dhiye  Bali Bilamba Na Keejiye  Jath Galani Garyo Hau || Pragat Kahath Jo  Sakuchiye Aparadh Bharyo Hau | Thau Manme Apanayiye Tulasihi Kripakari Kali  Biloki Haharyo Hau ||