Saturday 17 April 2021

Sri Vinaya Pathrika – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Kala/Time, Karma/actions, and Swabhava/impulsions causes grief of Samsara and hurls into Samsarachakra/repeated births

 


Chapter 205 – Sri Vinaya Pathrika – Kala/Time, Karma/actions and Swabhava/impulsions cause grief of Samsara and hurl into Samsarachakra/repeated births


Sri Tulsidas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Kripalu, Oh! Raghunath, whenever I desire to get closer to your lotus feet, the interest in worldly matters, Ahamkara, Mamakara, the impurities of mind pull me away from it, Oh! Prabho, you are Ekarasa/eternal, changeless, unblemished, and free from impurities, I am the inseparable part of that Sachidhanandhaswaroopa Paramathma, I have taken several births in different Yonis of Pashu/animal, Pakshi/birds, Keet/worms, Pathanga/flies, Devatha/deities, Manushya humans, Rakshasa/demon, etc. due to the attributes/Swabhava, Kala/Time, and Karma/actions, drenched in impurities, hence I am a grave sinner and virtue less. I have achieved several births due to my ignorance/Avidhya Maya, interest in worldly matters, Shabdha, Sparsha, Rasa, Roopa, and Gandha, on top of that the Kali Yuga added wickedness in me. I was the Sacchidhanandha Swaroopa Paramathma, unblemished, pure, while I was in the womb of the mother, the evilness of the Kali era transformed me into Kuvarnna Dhukhagrastha Jeevaroop/distressed, it transformed Gnani/wise into Agnani/ignorant. Oh! Prabho, the ignorance hurled me into different Yonis in the dense wood, and the mountain of scorching heat of Ajjanajanitha Dhukha Dhavanala/the grief and sufferings born out of ignorance. Oh! Prabho, I have taken shelter in the dense wood of Chitrakoot, and singing in praise of your glories with intense love and devotion, I have understood the wickedness of the Kali era, even though I am scared of the impurities of the mind, Ahamkara, and Mamakara of mine. Oh! Prabho, I sincerely pray before you with folded hands, and bow down my head before you, do not let me swallow by the thief like the evilness of Kali era, it would push me to intense grief and agony of the Samsara again and again. Oh! Prabho, Tulsi has taken shelter in the Ramanama and your lotus feet, I have earnestly described all my fears and anxiousness to you, hence I am freed from all the uneasiness, kindly do whatever appropriate for Tulsi.”

 

266) Jyo Jyo Nikat  Bhayo Chahau Kripalu! Thyo Thyo Dhoori Paryo Hau | Thum Chahu Juga Rasa Yek Ram! Hau Hu Ravaro Jadhapi Adha Avagunani Bharyo Hau || Beech  Payi Yehi Neech Beech Hi Charani Charyo Hau | Hau Subaran Kubaran Kiyo  Nripathe Bhikhari Kari  Sumathithe Kumathi Karyo Hau || Aganitha Giri Kanan Phiryo Binu Aagi Jaryo Hau | Chithrakoot Gaye Hau Lakhi Kaliki Kuchali Sab Ab Apadarani Daryo Hau || Maya Nayi Nath Sau Kahau Hath Jori Kharyo Hau | Cheenho Chor Jiya Marihai Tulsi So Katha Suni Prabhuso Gudhari Nibaryo Hau ||