Sunday 18 April 2021

Sri Vinaya Pathrika – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Ananya Bhakthi is uninterrupted and unconditional love and devotion at the feet of supreme Lord.

 




Chapter 207 – Sri Vinaya Pathrika – Ananya Bhakthi is uninterrupted and unconditional love and devotion at the feet of Supreme Lord.

 

Sri Tulsidas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Prabho, I am certain that if I achieve your Kripa, I would get rid of interest in worldly matters, possession, wealth, richness, money, fame, attachment to wife, children, companions, and relatives of impermanent nature, I would get rid of impurities of Kama, Krodha, Lobha, Moha, Madha, Mathshcharya, Ahamkara, Mamakara, interest in Shabdha/sound, Sparsha/touch, Rasa/taste, Roopa/appearance and Gandh/smell etc. of fleeting nature, I am certain that If I have achieved your Kripa I won’t indulge in the toxic poison like Vishayavisha that causes constant grief and sufferings of Samsara, and practice the austerities, vow, Swadhyaya, Shamamdhamadhi, Athmavichara, Brahmacharya, etc. I would leave all my wickedness and engage in the recitation of Ramanama with intense love and devotion. If I did not achieve the fruitfulness of the life, how did I believe that you have accepted me as your servant? As long as I yearn for Puthreshna, Viththeshana, Mithreshana, Dhareshana,/attachment to Puthra/children, Viththa/wealth, Mithra/companion, Dhara/wife, I would keep suffering from the fear and anxieties of death, fear of Kings and kings men, how did I practice Ananyabhakthi? Like the Chathaka yearn to quench the thirst from the droplets of Swathinakshathra, even if the ponds and rivers are full of water the Chathaka won’t quench its thirst, until and unless it receives droplets from the Swathinakshathra. Oh! Prabho, when will I get freed from the grief of dualities of happiness and sorrow, respect and disrespect, good and evil? When will I achieve the serenity of mind, get freed from the redundant thoughts? When will I get freed from the wickedness of the Kali era? If I have achieved the serenity of mind, I will assume that I have achieved the grace of Lord Sri Ramachandra. Oh! Prabho, when will I achieve the superior state of the heart filled with joy listening to your virtues and endless glories, and tears rolling down the cheeks with intense love/Ananyabhakthi, If so, I would assume that I have achieved your Kripa. Oh! Prabho, kindly accept Tulsi as yours and provide me that superior state of bliss/Ananyabhakthi.”

 

268) Thum Apanayo Thab Janihau Jab Man Phiri Parihai | Jehi Subhav Bishayani  Lagayo Thehi Sahaja Nath Sau Neha Cchadi Cchal Karihai || Suthaki Preethi Pratheethi Bheethaki Nripa Jyo Dar Darihai | Apano So  Swarath Svamisau Chahu Bidhi Chathak Jyo Yek Tekathe Nahi  Darihai || Harashihai Na Athi Aadhare Nidhare Na Jari  Marihai | Hani Labha Dhukha Sukha Sabai Samachith Hitha Anihith Kali Kuchali Harihari Hai || Prabhugun Suni Man Harshi Hai Neer Yanani Darihai | Tulasidas Bhayo Ramako Bisvas Prema  Lakhi Aanandh Umagi Ura Bharihai ||