Monday 17 October 2022

Sri Surdas Maharaj – Sri Sur – Vinaya – Pathrika – The supreme Lord resides as the soul is all-pervasive supreme Bhramam, the knower of All

 



Chapter – 194-  Sur -Vinaya – Pathrika –The supreme Lord resides as the soul is all-pervasive supreme Bhramam, the knower of All

Sri Surdas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Prabho, Oh! Antharyami/The supreme Lord who resides as a soul/indestructible Purusha in the Jeeva is eternal, which is the sole source of functioning of the mind, intellect, Chiththa, Ahamkara, Karma and Gnanendhriyas/sensory organs, Prana/vital air. Oh! Karunamaya/ocean of mercy, I am wicked and deceitful, you are the knower of All, how can I hide my impure nature from you? You are omnipresent, all-pervasive supreme Bhramam resides as a soul in the Jeeva. Oh! Probho, you have given me the rarest birth as a human and nurtured me while I was burning in the Jadaragni/suffering in the tiny space dark womb of the mother, I have been ungrateful to you I did not practice the worship or meditate upon you. Oh! Prabho, I have been drenched in worldly matters of possession, richness, wealth, fame, money, children, wife, companion, relatives, etc. and I have been chasing after physical pleasures, Alas! after all these, I did get satisfied or none my desires were always been uncontrollable, like the pig that keeps feeding and breeding in the dirt. Oh! Prabho, I did not take pleasure in the association of Santh, Mahathma, and noble souls, I did feel bored in the association of Mahathmas who constantly engages in the singing in praise of Lord Sri Hari, Alas! I found great pleasure in the wicked and deceitful people soaked in worldly matters. Oh! Prabho, I am an unfortunate Jeeva driven away from the worship of Lord Sri Hari, I did not take shelter at the lotus feet of Lord Sri Hari, instead, I was singing in praise of the rich and wealthy. Oh! Prabho, I am a grave sinner, did not practice Swadhyaya/recitation of Veda and scriptures, austerities, Shama, Dhama, Sathyam, Dhaya, Dhyanam, Dhanam, Ahimsa, Astheya, Arjjavam, etc. I was chasing after wealth, possession, fame, richness, money, wife, children, companion, relatives, etc., hence I am the leader of sinners, Oh! Sri Pathi/consort of Goddess Sri Mahalakshmi, Oh! Prabho,  kindly listen to my cries I have set an example of myself as the gravest sinner.”


Mo Sama Kaun Kutila Khala Kami | Thum Sau Saha Cchipi Karunamaya Sab Ke Antharjami || Jo Than Dhiyau Thahi Bisarayau Yesau Mona Harami | Bhari Bhari Udhara Bishai Kau Ghavath Jaisau Sookara Grami || Suni Sathsang Hoth Jiya Aalasa Bishayini Sanga Bisarami | Srihari Charana Chadi Bimukhini Ki Nisi Dhin Karath Gulami || Papi Parama Aghama Aparadhi Sab Pathithani Mei Nami | Suradas Prabhu Adhama Udharana Suniyau  Sreepathi Swami ||