Saturday 22 October 2022

Sri Surdas Maharaj – Sri Sur – Vinaya – Pathrika – The impurities of mind resemble the attire of the humans coupled with the illusion, ignorance, and arrogance create obstacles to attain the fruitfulness of life

 



Chapter – 200-  Sur -Vinaya – Pathrika –The impurities of mind resemble the attire of the humans coupled with the illusion, ignorance, and arrogance create obstacles to attain the fruitfulness of life


Sri Surdas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Gopala, Oh! Prabho, I have danced enough wearing the Pyjama of lust, desire, ego, jealousy, anger, pride, Ahamkara and Mamakara, wearing the beads of worldly matters, adorned in Mahamoharoopi Noopura/illusion as anklets, and I was dancing to the tune of ignorance, and arrogance. Oh! Prabho, my mind was completely under the influence of ignorance, which kept beating my mind like a drum. I was rolling through the streams of wicked and deceitful people. The Thrishna/Mrigathrishna/illusion of water in the desert/ was producing beating sounds inside the heart. I am decorated in the waistband of illusion/Maya, my forehead is decorated with the Thilak of Lobha/excessive desire. Oh! Prabho, I do not remember how many births I have taken in the air, water, and on Earth, I have no count of the births taken, and the Karmas performed, Oh! Nandhalala, kindly remove my ignorance.”


Ab  Mei Nachyau Bahuth Gupala ! Kama Krodha Kau Pahiri Cholana Kanda Bishaya Ki Mala || Mahamoha Ke Noopura Bajath Nindha Sabdha Rasala | Bhrama Bhoyau Man Bhayau Pakhavaj Chalatha Asangatha Chal || Thrishna Nadh Karathi Ghat Bheethar Nana Bidhi Dhai Thala | Maya Kau Kati Pheta BandhyauLobha Thilaka Dhiyau Bhal || Kotika  Kala Kachi Dhikharayi Jala Thala Sudhi Nahi Kal | Surdas Ki Sabai Abidhya Dhuri Karau Nandhalala ||