Friday 28 October 2022

Sri Surdas Maharaj – Sri Sur – Vinaya – Pathrika – The supreme Lord Sri Hari is the savior of the distressed soul, liberates the Jeeva from three kinds of grief

 



Chapter – 206-  Sur -Vinaya – Pathrika – The supreme Lord Sri Hari is the savior of the distressed soul, liberates the Jeeva from three kinds of grief

 

Sri Surdas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Prabho, Oh! Sri Hari, how did I know you are the protector of the distressed? If I did not experience your kindness, how did I know? Hence, kindly liberate me from the sufferings and grief of worldly existence, so that I shall consider you as my father. Oh! Prabho, the prostitute/Ganika, Byadh/hunter Guha, Ajamila/twice born Bhramin, Geedh/Jatayu wasn’t grave sinners like me, but all of them got liberated from the ocean of worldly existence, if you are true to your vows as the protector of the distressed people, kindly liberate me, I am a grave sinner. Oh! Prabho, either protect your vow to your devotees by liberating me from the sufferings or give up your title of ‘Pathitha Pavan’. Oh! Prabho, I have heard from the scriptures and Veda that you have released all your devotees from the sufferings and grief of worldly existence and provided ‘Sri Baikund’/The supreme abode where there are no three kinds of grief, now I am a grave sinner, distressed, helpless, taken shelter at your lotus feet, and you are the savior of the distressed soul, so the real challenge is before you.”


Janihau Ab Bane Ki Bath | Mosau Pathitha Udharau Prabhu Jau Thau Badhihau Nija Thath || Geedh Byadha Ganika Aru Ajamila The Ko Aahi Bichare | Ye Sab Pathitha Na Poojath Mo Sama Jithe Pathitha Thuma Thare || Jau Thuma Pathithani Ke Pavan Hau Hauhu Pathitha Na Chottau | Biradh Aapunau Aur Thiharau Karihau Lotaka Potau || Kai Hau Pathitha Rahau Pavan Hyahu Kai Thuma Biradha Chudavau | Dhau Mei Yek Karau Nirvarau Pathithani Rav Kahau || Suniyath Hai Thuma Bahu Pathithani Kau  Dheenhau Hai Sukhadhama | Ab Thau Aani  Parthyau Hai Gadau Sur Pathitha Sau Kam ||