Friday 11 November 2022

Sri Surdas Maharaj – Sri Sur – Vinaya – Pathrika – All the material matters of possession, wealth, richness, fame, children, wife, companion, and relatives are perishable

 



Chapter – 228-  Sur -Vinaya – Pathrika –All the material matters of possession, wealth, richness, fame, children, wife, companion, and relatives  are perishable


Sri Surdas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Prabho, I would continue to live the way you wanted, you are my Master, and I am your sincere servant, then there won’t be any need to cry before you. Oh! Kripanidhan, I have been so drenched in the worldly matters of possession, wealth, richness, fame, children, wife, companion, relatives, etc. I have chased material and physical pleasures with the belief that they would be mine and forever, sadly, none of them were permanent, either I had to leave them or they did leave me in extreme grief and agony, sometimes I may stay hungry and exhausted, sometimes I may get a stomach full of a meal, sometimes I travel on elephant and horse, other times I carry the load on my shoulder.Oh! Kamalanayana/who has beautiful eyes resembles lotus flower petals, Oh! Navajaladhara/has the complexion of dark clouds, Oh! Shyamsundar, whatever happens to my possessions, richness, fame, money, children, wife, companion, relatives, of fleeting nature, I will remain as your sincere servant, Oh! Prabho, you are the treasure for your devotees, you are supreme bliss personified, you are indestructible Purusha resides as a soul in the Jeeva, you are eternal, primeval, free from the impurities of lust, desire, ego, jealousy, pride, anger, Ahamkara, and Makara. Oh! Kripanidhi, I shall surrender at your lotus feet, kindly protect me from the sufferings and grief of worldly existence and repeated births.”


Jaisau Rakhahu Thaisau Rahau | Janath Hau Dhukh Sukha Sab Jan Ke  Mukh Kari Kaha  Kahau || Kabahuk Bhojan Lahau Kripanidhi Kabahuk Bhookh Sahau | Kabahuk Chadau Thuranga Maha Gaja Kabahuk Bhar Bahau || Kamalanayana Ghanasyama Manohar Anuchara Bhayau Rahau | Surdas Prabhu Bhaktha Kripanidhi Thumhare Charan Gahau ||