Thursday 25 February 2021

Sri Vinaya Patrika – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Sharanagathi to get rid of Sarparoopi Samsara – Sarvam Bhramamayam

 


Chapter -67 -Sri Vinaya Patrika  - Sharanagathi to get rid of Sarparoopi Samsara – Sarvam Bhramamayam

 

Sri Tulsidas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Hari, you are flawless, I have committed various sins, hence I am a grave sinner, I have been chasing for material welfare and bodily pleasure during day and night, have accumulated wealth, possession, money, richness, fame, and attached to children, wife, relatives, and companion, in this way, I have driven afar from the Paramathma resides as a soul in me, I did not practice any austerities, Japa, Tapa, Sadhana, Swadhyaya, Athmavichara, Shamadhamadhi, Dhaya, Sathyam, Shaucham, Dhanam, etc. Therefore, I am certain that I cannot desire Moksha not even in my dreams. Oh! Prabho, my Indhriyas were never been restraint, they are Anarththaroopi/trap, easily get attached to Shabdha/sounds, Sparsha/touch, Roopa/appearance, Rasa/taste, Gandh/smell, etc. the ignorant Jeeva who has no control over these senses, get overthrown into the deep well of darkness. Oh! Prabho, I am completely driven insane by the infinite Nama Roopa Dhrishya, like the dog and donkey, due to my ignorance, always been engaged in immoral activities and never been thought of my goodness. The impurities of Kama, Krodha, Lobha, Moha, Madha, and Mathshcharya are enemies of the Jeeva, I am drenched in impurities, hence there is no one inferior than me. Oh! Bhagavan, the Veda, and Purana highly eulogizes your virtues and glories, you are all-pervasive Bhrmamam resides as a soul in the Jeeva, you perform various amusements for the welfare of the Jeeva, I am a Vivekaheena soaked in Papakarma hence I am not able to envision you. Oh! Karunanidhan, I am an ocean of sins, you are Antharyami, the knower of all. Oh! Lord of Garuda, I have bitten by the venomous Sarparoopi Samsara, this Tulsidas have taken shelter at your lotus feet, the venomous serpent of Samsara cannot withstand before your celestial vehicle Garuda, kindly shower your compassion upon me.”

 

Sri Tulsidas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Hari, I have not performed any austerities, Shamadhamadhi, Swadhyaya, Athmavichara, etc. all my Sadhanas were mere show off as the teeth of an elephant, that has no use for the elephant. The elephant teeth will not give any assistance to chew its meal, it remains as a decorative piece forever, in the same manner, my Karma/deeds were mere show off, that has no use for myself. Oh! Prabho, I am not following anything that I preach, If I started following them, I would have crossed the unfathomable ocean of worldly existence easily, I am not following anything that I preach, my practices and lectures are too different, then how can I expect to achieve your lotus feet or Paramapadham? The peacock is stunningly beautiful, it has a beautiful voice like nectar, and attractive feathers, alas! it takes pleasure in consuming venomous serpent, I have been following the same, my lectures and disciplines were diverse. Oh! Raghuveer, you get pleased with the people who are kind and honest, you are beloved of Santh, Mahathma, noble-souls, who are freed from impurities of Kama, Krodha, Lobha, Moha, Madha, and Mathshcharya, they have no interest in worldly matters or bondage, freed from Ahamkara and Mamakara. They take immense pleasure in the contemplation and meditation of your lotus feet, they are extremely courageous freely wander all over the Earth, have nothing to lose or nothing to gain, they envision the all-pervasive supreme Bhramam/Sarvam Bhramamayam in whatever they have witnessed. Oh! Prabho, Tulsi is Gunaheena, how can I please you? Oh! Raghunath, I have realized that I am drenched in worldly matters and bondage, lack of virtues, so deserved to be in the Samsara, but you are the ocean of mercy, how could you leave this Tulsi in the unfathomable ocean of Samsara? Therefore, kindly shower your compassionate grace upon me.”

 

117) Hey Hari ! Kavana Dhosha  Thohi Dheejai | Jehi Uapaya Sapnehu Dhurllabha Gathi  Soyi Nisi Basara Keejai || Janath Arththa Anarththaroopa Thamakoop Parab Yahi Lage | Thadhapi Na Thajath Svan Aja Khara Jyo Phirath Bishaya Anurage || Bootha Dhroha Kritha  Mohabasya Hith Aapan Mei Na  Bicharo | Madha Mathsara Abhimana Gyanaripu In  Maham Rahani Apare || Bedha Purana Sunath  Samucchath Raghunath Sakala Jagabhyapi | Bedhath Nahi Sreekhand Benu Iva Saraheena Man Papi || Mei Aparadh Sindhu Karunakar ! Janath  Antharjami | Tulasidas Bhava Byala Grasith Thava  Sarana Uraga Ripu Gami ||

 

118) Hey Hari !  Kavana Jathana Sukha Manahu | Jyo Gaja Dasana Thadha Mama Karani Sab Prakar Thum Janahu || Jo  Kacchu Kahiya  Kariya  Bhavasagar  Thariya Bacchapadh Jaise | Rahani Aan Bidhi Kahiya  Aan  Haripadh Sukha Payi Kaise || Dhekhath Charu  Mayoor  Bayan Subha Boli Sudha  Iva  Sani | Sabisha Uraga Aagar Nidoora Asa Yaha Karani Vah Bani || Akhila Jeeva Vathsala Nirmathsar Charnakamala Anuragi | The  Thava Priya  Raghubeer  Dheeramathi Athisaya  Nija Para Thyagi || Jadhdhyapi Mama  Auguna  Apara Samsara Jogya Raghuraya | Tulasidas Nija Guna  Bichari  Karunanidhan Karu  Dhaya ||