Monday 15 March 2021

Sri Vinaya Pathrika – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – The practice of devotion to get rid of the sufferings of Samsara and Garbhavasadhi Dhukham

 


Chapter - 111 -Sri Vinaya Patrika  – The practice of devotion to get rid of  the sufferings of Samsara and Garbhavasadhi Dhukham

 

Sri Tulsidas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Prabho, throw me into the hellish tortures of Yama, because I have been drenched in Mahamoha of excessive interest in possession, wealth, money, richness, fame, attachment to wife, children, relatives, and companions, alas! I have completely forgotten the all-pervasive supreme Bhramam resides as a soul in me, which is the sole source of the functioning of Karma, Gnanendhriyas, Prana, mind, intellect, Chithth, Ahamkara, etc. eventually, I have forgotten to take shelter at the lotus feet of Lord Sri Ramachandra who is kind and compassionate to Jeeva. Oh! Prabho, you have protected me like father and mother, while I was struggling the Garbhavasadhukham, in the womb of my mother for ten months, you have ensured my safety and health by providing nutrients. You have imparted pure wisdom to this ignorant, you have taught discipline and Paramarththa to this Jeeva, after all these, I have been ungrateful to you. I have forgotten all those kindnesses and favors of you and walked away from you. I have been deceitful to Antharyami Shivaswaroop Paramathma Parambhramam resides as a soul in me. I was deceiving you by hiding my sins committed by words, deeds, and thoughts, without the knowledge of all-pervasive Bhramam who is the sole witness of the Jeeva. Oh! Prabho, you have been so kind to me always, even after knowing my wicked nature/Dhurbhudhdhi. Oh Prabho, I am filling my stomach introducing myself as your sincere devotee, but I haven’t stopped taking pleasure in the interest in worldly matters and Vishayavisha, I have already exchanged my mind and intellect to that toxic poison of Vishayavisha to achieve material welfare and bodily pleasure. Oh! Kripalu, but you have been too kind and honest to me always. Oh! Prabho, Oh! Janakinath, even though I have fully understood your compassionate nature, and endless Kripa on the Jeeva, and your kindness to the Jeeva while in the womb of its mother, alas! my mind and intellect are sharper than the Vajra, did not take pleasure in the devotion at the lotus feet of Lord Sri Ramachandra. Oh! Prabho, I have found a huge difference comparing your kindness and compassion, with the selfish nature of mine, Oh! Prabho, after all these, you haven’t stopped your compassionate grace on the Jeeva, and certainly you will be doing the same forever. Oh! Prabho, this Tulsi have thoroughly understood one thing that you are Antharyami, Sacchidhanandhaswaroopa Paramathma Parambhramam is the only one to save the Jeeva from the sufferings of Samsara and repeated cycles of birth /Garbhavasadhi Dhukham as well.”

 

171) Keejai Moko Jamajathanamayi | Ram ! Thumse  Suchi Suhridh Sahibahi Mei Sat Peedi Dhayi || Garbhabas Dhas Mas  Pali Pithu Mathru Roop Hith  Keenho | Jadahim Bibek Suseel Khalahi Aparadhihim Aadhar Dheenho || Kapat Karau Antharjamihum Sou Adha Byapak Him Dhuravai | Yesehu Kumathi Kusevak Par Raghupathi Na Kiyo Man Bavau || Udhar  Bharau Kinkar  Kahayi Becchyau Bishayani Hath  Hiyo  Hai | Mose Banchak Ko Kripalu Cchal Cchandi Kai  Cchoh Kiyo Hai || Pal Palke  Upakar  Ravare  Jani Boocchi Sooni Neeke | Bhidhdho Na  Kulisahu The Kador Chith Kabahu Prema  Siya Peeke || Swamiki Sevak Hithatha Sab  Kacchu Nija  Sayi Dhrohayi | Mei Mathi Thula Thauli Dhekhi Bhayi Merehi Dhisi Guruayi || Yethehu Par Hith Karath Nath Mero Kari Aaye  Aru Karihai | Tulasi Aapani Aaur  Janiyath Prabhuhi Kanaudo Bharihai ||