Wednesday 12 October 2022

Sri Surdas Maharaj – Sri Sur – Vinaya – Pathrika – The three important phases of life/childhood, adulthood, and youth to achieve fruitfulness in life

 



Chapter – 183-  Sur -Vinaya – Pathrika – The three important phases of life/childhood, adulthood, and youth to achieve fruitfulness in life

 

Sri Surdas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Prabho, kindly leave your indecision and tell me whether you can protect me from the sufferings and grief of worldly existence, and the Thapathraya/three kinds of grief or not, do not feel timid, otherwise, instruct someone to do it on your behalf, I would accept that too. Oh! Prabho, are you not that Pathitha Pavan/protector of the distressed soul? Or Am I not the right person to remain protected? Oh! Prabho, kindly tell me something which I should follow or need to correct, I will do that also. Oh! Prabho, I have spent the three important phases of life such as childhood, adulthood, and youthful state imitated as a devotee of Lord Sri Hari, believing that you are the protector of the distressed soul, and I have well pretended myself as a sincere devotee of Lord Sri Hari and surrendered to your lotus feet. Oh! Prabho, I feel dejected witnessing everyone got liberated from the sufferings of worldly existence, and I have been left alone, I have not attained the fruitfulness of life.”

 

Mosau Bath Sakuch ThajiKahiyau | Kath  Breedath Koau Aur Bathavau Thahi Ke Hyau Rahiyai || Kaidhau Thuma Pavana Prabhu Nahi Kai Kacchu Mo Mei Jelau | Thau Hau Apani Pheri Sudharau Bachana Yek Jau Bolau || Theenyau Pan Mei Aur Nibahe Ihai Swanga Kau Kacche| Surdas Kau Yahai Badau Dhukha Parath Sabanike Pacche ||