Wednesday 7 December 2022

Sri Surdas Maharaj – Sri Sur – Vinaya – Pathrika – All the material matters are impermanent, attachment to impermanent matters can’t provide permanent bliss

 



Chapter – 261-  Sur -Vinaya – Pathrika – All the material matters are impermanent, attachment to impermanent matters can’t provide permanent bliss

 

Sri Surdas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Prabho, Oh! Sri Krishna, you are the Lord of the destitute, Oh! Prabho, you are all-pervasive Bhramam resides as the soul in the Jeeva, you are the source of welfare and happiness, you are the Lord of the Universe and its living and non-living things, Oh! Sharangadhara/who is wielded on the bow Sharnga, Oh! Garudagamana/who has Garuda as a celestial vehicle, Oh! Sri Hari, you are the destroyer of sins of the Jeeva, kindly shower your compassionate grace upon me. Oh! Prabho, I have been drenched in worldly matters of richness, possession, money, wealth, fame, children, wife, companion, and relatives, of fleeting nature, and I was under the illusion that all that would be mine forever, unfortunately, none of them were mine, and never been with me, Oh! Prabho, all my life, I was chasing after material and physical pleasures, sadly I have never been satisfied and my desire to chase them did not fade away. Oh! Prabho, kindly forgive my sins and protect me from the bottomless ocean of worldly existence. Oh! Nandhanandhan, Oh! Antharyami, you are the knower of All, you are supreme Bhramam reside as soul, you are the source for the functioning of the mind, intellect, chithth, Ahamkara, Karma and Gnanendhriyas, Prana/vital air, etc. hence, kindly protect me from the sufferings of worldly existence and repeated births.”


Anath Ke Nath  Prabhu Krishna Swami | Nath  Sarangadhar Kripakari Mohi Par  Sakala Agha Haran Hari Garudagami || Parththyau Bhalajaladhi Mei Hath Dhari Kadi Mama  Dhosha Jani Dhari Chith Kama Kami | Sur Binathi Karai  Sunahu Nandha Nandha Thum Kaha  Kahau Kholi Kai Antharjami ||