Saturday 10 December 2022

Sri Surdas Maharaj – Sri Sur – Vinaya – Pathrika – The unfortunate Jeeva lives in an imaginary world of relationships and the fortunate ones are the Santh, Mahathma, and noble souls who have taken shelter at the lotus feet of Lord Sri Hari

 



Chapter – 265-  Sur -Vinaya – Pathrika –The unfortunate Jeeva lives in an imaginary world of relationships and the fortunate ones are the Santh, Mahathma, and noble souls who have taken shelter at the lotus feet of Lord Sri Hari


Sri Surdas Maharaj speaks “Oh! Prabho, Oh! Sri Hari,  Oh! Brajaraj, kindly listen to my cries, I have thoroughly understood that I have no one to protect me from worldly existence, I was drenched in illusion, and created imaginary relationships as father, mother, son, companion, wife, etc. I have grown too fond of the relationships and the body I lived in, alas! both of them were not real and perishable, it was merely a dream.  Oh! Prabho, I was so obsessed with the imaginary world of relationships that was driven afar from you. Oh! Prabho, you have liberated Gheedh/the king of bird Jatayu, Byadh/hunter, Ganika/prostitute, the Brahmin Ajamila, Gajendra, and Shabari. Oh! Prabho, kindly shower your compassionate grace upon me so that I get rid of my sins, and provide shelter at your lotus feet.”


Meri  Sudhi Leejau Ho Brajaraj | Aur Nahi Jaga Mei Koau Merau Thumahi Sudharana Kaj || Ganika  Geedh  Ajamila Thare  Sabari Au Gajaraj | Sur Pathitha Pavana Kari Keejai Baha Gahe  Ki Laj ||